Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't download skins or packages!

Code:
    Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in [path]/downloads.php on line 700

Warning: copy(./downloads/53553-sotd_5522.zip) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/downloads.php on line 704
    ERROR: File not found.
    Why? I've been trying to download AWP skin named Barret-M8, but every time i push Download button, it won't let me have the files...

From the lover of fire,
    Firekiss

Re: Can't download skins or packages!

I know...

However, I don't know when it'll be fixed. The last I asked I was told it was being worked on. I'll make an announcement when the downloads area works again. Trust me, I don't like it any more than you guys.

Comment

OK... currently waiting...

OK then, I'll be waiting...

[OFF-TOPICS]
      As it seems I've stumbled across another sites that could change the way the HUD displays. It is called War Torn HUD [something close to it]. It is said to have changed the HUD in original CS and the Steam-version of CS, by putting the files into some 'Document and Setting' system folders. After trying a bit, it does not change.

I questions are, does the engine of the original CS and Steam-version CS is, in a way, different? And one more thing, is the engine that supports CS Source and the one on original CS is that different? If so, could it be the source that the custom HUD won't work?

From the lover of fire,
      Firekiss

Comment

To change your hud, you must paste the files somewhere in the cstrike directory (probably somewhere in sprites) and nowhere near the "Documents" folder.
        The steam version is the original version. Or are you talking about CS1.5 and before? Yes, the engines are slightly different, but most things stayed the same. Source and 1.6 have entirely different engines.

Comment

Use this link:

Everyone who wants to download skins and currently can't, use this link:

Comment

TY so much i have been having to use Fps banana lately I prefer the old website more any ways :P

Comment

Working...
            X