Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell shading pack...gone ?

ive found this pack with google
    i know its not a creation of CSNation and its very old but i want to ask if anybody
    still have this pack coz its not aviable anymore.
    i know thats from '05 and that it may not work...
    ...in this case i want to ask if anybody got cell shaded maps (default maps like de_cbble)
    i got d1 and d2 so far (at fpsbanana.com) but my research didnt get me any other map.
    i got everything else like "2d models" but still need textures for
    the dropping weapons ("p_weapons" or whatever).
    cheers i.a.
    chris

P.S.for those who are asking "ffs does he need this sh*t?"
    im a moviemaker and fallen in love with all cellshading things (XIII ftw).
    wanna see smthn :
    ╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗ ║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣ ╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝ I am an official moviemaker for Ghost Pictures Please don't ask me to make a video for you or something, when you don't even offer me some money for it. I don't work for free. Altho I do moviemaking as a hobby I won't make any clips about ppl i don't know! ╔═╦╗╔╦╗╔═╦═╦╦╦╦╗╔═╗ ║╚╣║║║╚╣╚╣╔╣╔╣║╚╣═╣ ╠╗║╚╝║║╠╗║╚╣║║║║║═╣ ╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝ Please subscribe my account to always get my new releases and some exclusive informations directly via email! And also, if you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message. I usually write back.

btw im german so dont punish me 4 my english :P

Re: Cell shading pack...gone ?

We still have the Cell-Shaded default weapons pack - http://csnation.totalgamingnetwork.c...do=file&id=338

Hm... the PAF stuff with the full pack seems to have disappeared, but I'm not sure we ever hosted that locally. And since PAF is now gone, I'm not sure we'll ever see the full pack again.

Comment

Re: Cell shading pack...gone ?

did i mentioned that i want textures for CS:S ? :x (thought u read that news)

Comment

Working...
      X