[1GoD] Christian Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [1GoD] Christian Clan

The clan name [1GoD] Christian Clan. It runs off of Counter strike 1.6. We have been a clan for 6 years but went inactive for certain reasons. [1GoD] is starting back up again and looking for new members!! We currently do not have a lot of members thats why we are recruiting. Server is located in Texas and the IP is 68.232.161.2:27015. A lot of you may wonder why Christians play CS. Its simple. Christianity is a relationship not a religion. Our goal is to spread the name of Jesus Christ. One of our requirements is that you have to believe In Jesus Christ. If you are interested PM me for more info or visit www.OneGodClan.com Thanks!! :thumbsup:

Re: [1GoD] Christian Clan

Killing people online will take you to hell!!!!1

Comment

haha... A Game is a Game. Our goal is to not be wrapped up in the game but the spread the name of Christ. That will not send us to Hell.

Comment

Dude, you completely murdered my troll. I'm telling Santa. No christmas for you.

Comment

See, this is what I do not understand. I've seen and been in a few Christian servers, and similarly the "no swearing" servers in games like CS and Day of Defeat.

And it's the ultimate "huh" moment when you're murdering virtual avatars in violent ways, but you can't swear. What makes one more "right" when compared to the other?

Comment

I understand you. But please listen to me.

:] In my opinion its not necessary "What makes this right over that". I do believe you have a point. I'm not going to be like "Ohh Christians are perfect! Thou shalt not Swear While Thou is in my Counter Strike server!" No I wont. Counter Strike is just a game. Like you said... virtual avatars. But yes. It can be considered violent obviously. But in my opinion I believe it is based on mind set.

Exodus 20:13 “You shall not murder."

Murder. To Christ it can simply be hating another person. By Hating them you murdered there identity. (1 John 3:15
            Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.) This goes back to mindset. If I personally am playing Counter Strike with the mindset that I am truly murdering someone and taking my anger out on it, I believe that is wrong. That is where Counter Strike becomes inappropriate. At least in my opinion. But Zips I play counterstrike for the fellowship and to enjoy the game.

Matthew 5:14-15
            “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.

Christians should be a light to this world. If every Christian stayed away from a uncomfortable environment how can we be lights to the world? [1GoD] is a clan that is here to show people that we aren't just here to ban and kick all the "unsaved sinners" but here to show them the love of Christ. Everyone is a sinner even Christians... we are FAR from perfect. We only want to have a clean environment for players.

Ephesians 4:29 "Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

This is where the no swearing rule comes in. If it isn't edifying then we don't need to allow it. If it isn't beneficial Why allow it? We normally warn people a couple times to stop saying a statement or word. Then we will Kick them. We only will ban them if it is obvious that they will not stop.

Our goal is to be lights to the world. We dont want to be double standard in anything we do. But to me it is based on mindset for everything. :]

Comment

Working...
            X