Can they make a game any easier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can they make a game any easier?

Is it just me or are fps games, especially CS:S ridiculously easy? You use like two buttons. I mean even with fucking starcraft I have to use two hands. I can literally decimate anyone on these forums playing with one hand. Just sit in a corner and use my mouse and wait for someone to run into my sights. Really fucking hard. I hope you guys are proud of your little game, I'm going cevo-P and I have been playing for 3 weeks. Why don't they make this game more interesting like world of warcraft?

And those graphics? Is this game made to run on my iphone? I'm not fucking kidding I think I saw CS:S as an application on the new Apple app store.

Oh and anyone that posts a video of themselves playing on youtube or any other website, this is for you. I'm tired of seeing your ****ty videos, none of you are good. Stop recording yourself thinking that you're something. You're not. Just quit and maybe try finding a woman. Kay go.

Re: Can they make a game any easier?

wow hadn't seen a troll around this place in a long long time
    NERDRAGE!

Comment

Yep, there is something even easier than CS:S. You might be able to play CS:S with two buttons and one hand, but you still have to look at your screen.

Trolling forums, as you've demonstrated, can be done with your head stuffed up another area of your anatomy, thus defining it as even easier than CS:S. Congrats for answering your own question!

Comment

Guys, he compared and asked why a FPS wasn't the same as an MMORPG.

C'mon, Don't even bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Zips View Post
          Guys, he compared and asked why a FPS wasn't the same as an MMORPG.

C'mon, Don't even bother.
          Well defining the differences between RP in games is difficult, in virtually all games the human is playing the part of something or someone else. It just happens that in cs:s you play the roll of a poorly animated hand that can magically switch between a series of weapons with unrealistic speed, meaning that drawing comparisons between the two is valid.

Comment

Originally posted by Chinashooter168 View Post
            Well defining the differences between RP in games is difficult, in virtually all games the human is playing the part of something or someone else. It just happens that in cs:s you play the roll of a poorly animated hand that can magically switch between a series of weapons with unrealistic speed, meaning that drawing comparisons between the two is valid.
            If that isn't the biggest stretch to compare two very dissimilar things that I've ever seen, I don't know what is.

Comment

Well compared to World of WarCraft, yeah, CS can be slacking in the hotkey department. Camping is pretty good in CS, but you still need to move around. Try Unreal Tournament 2004/3 in DeathMatch...

Comment

You have to work your way up multiple ranks that take months each to get to any higher level of CEVO, and isn't CEVO-P for 1.6?

Also you probably only play pubs..

Comment

Working...
                X