Old skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old skins

Hello, Im new this is my first topic here. I wonder if someone could help me with this problem I have.

I have the old cs skins on cs 1.6 and I have cz downloaded and I have the old skins on them too. I wonder If someone could help me get the CZ player models plx pl0x.

:arctic::gsg9::seal::sas:

Re: Old skins

Go to your player models directory and remove the files/directories in there, and Steam should automatically pull the CZ models from the .gcf file.

[install path]\Steam\steamapps\[username]\condition zero\czero\models\player

You can PM me in Steam Friends if this doesn't work, and I'll try to figure out what else is causing a problem.

Comment

Re: Old skins

Originally posted by -:Nighthawk:- View Post
      Go to your player models directory and remove the files/directories in there, and Steam should automatically pull the CZ models from the .gcf file.

[install path]\Steam\steamapps\[username]\condition zero\czero\models\player

You can PM me in Steam Friends if this doesn't work, and I'll try to figure out what else is causing a problem.
      Ehm, thanks
      Plx gief steam friends username so I can add you.

EdIT: ehm how do I put CZ on my steam folder?... I cant find it after I've clicked on my acc name

EDIT 2: GETTIN PISSED NOW, MY CZ HAS THE OLD MODELS TOO... Help Plx Pl0x

Comment

Working...
      X