Thoughts of BF1 Beta so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by signa View Post
    I had the same experience with server bugs, and spawning in with no weapons so I just jumped in a car and started driving over enemies because they couldn't shoot back
    That is so evil!
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

if this beta map was the only experience I had with the game, I would be pretty against the game.

Comment

Originally posted by lantran View Post
        if this beta map was the only experience I had with the game, I would be pretty against the game.

Originally posted by Shawn Zipay View Post
        RE: The map size.

I really, really don't know why they didn't use the map that was played during the alpha. It was about a thousand times better than this one is for the beta. Honestly, if this beta map was the only experience I had with the game, I would be pretty against the game as a whole.

Comment

I'm still really pissed about the skip revive... got to play some more hours and still didnt get or see anyone get revived (almost no one playing as medic also).

Comment

I was struggling to get spawn with weapons but somehow, I figured with it out.

Can any one guide me amazing phen24 with our team sniper position please? I'm unable to locate them.

Tried to search on path and mountains till now!
            Last edited by isabelbrooks; 09-05-2023, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Anyone still playing BF1? I've been having an itch to revisit the game lately.

Comment

I play it from time to time. Now that there are not so many people playing its possible to find less populated servers in the server browser who remain like that for a long time and dont immidiately crowd up.
                It's just so much more fun and tactical to play a slower paced game in a 64 player map with max 32 players.

Comment

Great tips

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
                  Yeah, the game seems to be a lot more stable overall and more weapon balanced than BF4 or Hardline. It is still a bit quirky, but its not near as bad as either of those.

I dont know what the deal was with the weapon thing. That was my very first two load ins and I thought maybe I didnt set up the kits correctly or I didnt check a box, but when I went into a third server I had them. Later they were gone again in a rush map. I didn't even have hands It was just open space in front of me with no shooting. I couldn't even throw grenades. Yesterday though it never happened again and someone else mentioned that it was patched after a late release update on the server side.
                  i like your thought.

Comment

Working...
                  X