#@$@#!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #@$@#!!

I offically rage quit this dumb sluggish, laggy shoe box size map deathmatch BF BS! Good day! If anyone want, find me on Destiny ps4 or bf3.

You realize that Destiny's PvP maps are a fraction the size of most of BF4's maps, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Zipay View Post
      You realize that Destiny's PvP maps are a fraction the size of most of BF4's maps, right?
      dammit shawn!!!! Why you gotta go and ruined it for me!!

But seriously tho! Why would you only make two map sizes... small and large... but allow 64 players in any of the two maps...

Comment

Originally posted by RedInk View Post
        dammit shawn!!!! Why you gotta go and ruined it for me!!

But seriously tho! Why would you only make two map sizes... small and large... but allow 64 players in any of the two maps...
        Because they can.

Servers don't have to run with 64 players. They don't have to run any of the small maps or any of the large maps, or anything that they don't want to run. You do have a choice on which servers you play Battlefield (any of them) on.

Comment

Yeah shawn, but if you play small maps with small players it usually always dies after each round since the players are so limited. Why not have a medium size map that can host 30-40 people...

Comment

Working...
          X