Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visceral is making a "police themed" Battlefield game for later in 2014?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visceral is making a "police themed" Battlefield game for later in 2014?

What the crap is this now?
    Finally, Jorgensen said Battlefield will be a "key" franchise for EA going forward and teased that the franchise will be "critical" to EA's fiscal year 2015, which begins next month. A Battlefield game for 2014 has not been announced, though a police-themed entry in the series from Visceral Games is rumored to launch this year.

They can't be serious. After the massive storm that is Battlefield 4, they're going to release another one? Granted, it'll be from another studio, but... a police themed Battlefield from Visceral, the guys that did Dead Space? I... really, really don't know about this one.

CFO Blake Jorgensen says "We haven't seen any damage" as a result of technical woes; Battlefield series continue to be "critical" to the company.

Yeah, a lot of different talk on this. Dont know if its true or not. A few EA people said it wasnt, but thats to be expected.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

another year, another port?
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
        another year, another port?
        The only silver lining I can see here is that Visceral manages to make a better Battlefield game than DICE. Even if it's a cookie-cutter Battlefield game that is largely bug free, they're already doing better than DICE.

Comment

I guess i can say i got mixed feelings toward this, on the one hand I am lacking in Police themed video games, everything is about warfare this warfare that, I for one would love to see a new genre, as the last police game I played and loved truly was the SWAT series. On the other hand I kind of lost trust in EA after BF4s flop, despite that I enjoy the game I really want to see I'm looking forward but i just can't.

Comment

Working...
          X