Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally have a Battlefield Only moment :D

I wish I was recording. It was GREAT!

I just unlocked the SMAW and was playing Rogue Transmission. I was fighting to keep C flag and it had a heli pad. (It was the smaller conqueset) and as far as I could tell Im the only guy there and under fire.

Two enemy guys get into the heli and start to take off. I pull ou the SMAW and shoot just above the rotars and it DESTROYS the heli. So I start running toward the wreckage (remember under fire) and the wreckage falls and rolls off the heli pad toward ME! So this burning wreckage is rolling toward me. I actually yelled out and started running from the rolling wreckage.

So Im running from the rolling wreckage back TOWARD people shooting at me. I run into a squad, kill two guys before they gun me down and the wreckage stops just shy of my body.

ONLY IN BATTLEFIELD
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

I had one the other night.

I got killed by one guy in a jet about 10 different times per round. Nobody in our team could kill him. This happened two rounds in a row until we went to a non-jet map and he left.

Can't get that experience in CoD.

CoD doesn't have jets, you see.

Comment

Hahahah epic Crunch, i pictured the whole thing as i was reading lol good stuff! always have fraps or any other software open on standby when you think you will be doing something epic!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Zipay View Post
        I had one the other night.

I got killed by one guy in a jet about 10 different times per round. Nobody in our team could kill him. This happened two rounds in a row until we went to a non-jet map and he left.

Can't get that experience in CoD.

CoD doesn't have jets, you see.
        Ahhhh, I see what you're saying. I dont think your moment was as exciting or fun.

Originally posted by Eagle101 View Post
        Hahahah epic Crunch, i pictured the whole thing as i was reading lol good stuff! always have fraps or any other software open on standby when you think you will be doing something epic!
        Yeah, I gotta do that. Fraps has a cache delay system built into it that I need to start using. Then when something like that happens I can quickly grab it.
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
          Ahhhh, I see what you're saying. I dont think your moment was as exciting or fun.
          What're you talking about? It was a blast repeatedly dieing to someone that clearly has nothing better to do with their life than to have hit rank 50whatever already and only fly planes in servers.

Comment

I had a battlefield moment last night. got banned from some butthurt admins for "spawn killing". funny thing is, as soon as the round started on Lancang Dam, I was killed right away by a chopper raping our uncap, so i got in the "big" boat that has the AA guns and moved it out a bit and got a couple kills with the TV missle. about 5 minutes later the enemy team was pushed back into their uncap so I guess they decided to just ban people.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
            X