We now have dogs OMFG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We now have dogs OMFG

Is COD really that proud of having dogs?
    I love these Meanwhile in COD... videos!

What videos?
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Comment

Thats funny. A bit bit biased, but funny

Comment

you forgot true :P

Comment

Originally posted by RedInk View Post
            you forgot true :P
            Well......to a point yes.

The videos have been edited a bit to favor Battlefield and they are funny, but you can make one go the other way and show CoD to be amazing and Battlefield to be boring.

Comment

Actually even if they did that... how many clips can they make exciting out of a shoe box map death match with campers? Not much I tell ya lol! To be quite honest Im not even sure why COD is even a competition.... I mean just look at the comparison, theres really no competition with what BFs variety can offer. I just dont get it capitain crunch... SMH

Comment

Actually even if they did that... how many clips can they make exciting out of a shoe box map death match with campers? Not much I tell ya lol! To be quite honest Im not even sure why COD is even a competition.... I mean just look at the comparison, theres really no competition with what BFs variety can offer. I just dont get it capitain crunch... SMH
                It's two-fold. One, it is a fanbase thing. There is a gameplay people want and enjoy and CoD has that. Battlefield doesn't feel like CoD. It may have the same game modes and some features, but the feel isn't there.

The other is CoD has been established as the fps game to get with your console. They are the Mario Bros. of FPS on console. That is a lot of people purchasing the game by default. Kinda like Madden every year.

Zips posted up about how sales are way down for CoD. I also read an article, I think yesterday, that sales are actually down by 50%. That is HUGE. The "strange" thing is that it was also pointed out that BF4 and AC4 are also down on sales. Some say its because of the console changes. Some say its because the gaming industry is changing to phone/tablet games. Some say people are tired of buying the same thing every year to two years. Maybe it's all of that, I don't know.

But anyway, yeah, CoD is on the decline and I can see in about two years a possible reboot and the game be on a new engine. It is hard to say though because Activision also likes to kill games that have ran their course. Maybe CoD will get the axe soon like Guitar Hero. That seems unlikely, but you never know.

Comment

Thanks mr crunch, why you gotta be all scientific and correct huh? lol anyways i really just think people didnt buy it yet cause they waiting for the newer consoles version... like me : ) but however you are correct and i shall say no more.

Comment

You are going to buy CoD on the next gen console?

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
                      You are going to buy CoD on the next gen console?
                      ewwwwwwww gawh no.... if i wanted to run around a 4x4 cubic square map id stick to team fortress! Although I would love to apply my bf skills and shut all my friends little mouth bragging kill death ratio!!!!!! sorry....

Comment

To be fair, the map sizes in Ghosts are quite a bit larger than in the previous few versions of the series. Btw, your skills in BF would not translate well to CoD. Your friends would more than likely kick your ass.

Comment

nah im not afraid of that, i can adapy fairly easily well!

Comment

Nice post. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this information .I really appreciate your work, keep it up

Comment

nah im not afraid of that, i can adapy fairly easily well!
                              The only thing the two have in common are that there are guns you shoot enemies with. The feel, pace, and pretty much everything else is drastically different between the two. I don't think you'd do well.

Originally posted by Aaida45 View Post
                              Nice post. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this information .I really appreciate your work, keep it up
                              ...Indeed.

Comment

Working...
                              X