Battlefield 4- What we know so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zips View Post
    I've changed the timeout on edit permissions. You can edit the OP again when you want to.
    Cool, thanks man.

Comment

When the building in the middle falls, (while it is falling) the map instantly switches from the normal one (where the building is intact) to one where the building is destroyed. I was curious about how this massive change would be reflected in the 2d map, and as I saw in the livestream it's just a sudden switch between two different maps, where one has the building intact and the other represents the destroyed one.

Comment

Don't forget to add to the what we know so far list is that the game is gonna kick some major ass.

Comment

Unconfirmed:
          There are RPG back blasts. If you stand behind an RPG that was fired your screen will get blurred (similarly to supression?)

I saw a youtube commenter that went to E3 talking about this

Comment

If you did most of the damage to an enemy it will count as a kill. source
            Though I read somewhere that if the assist you did was under 70 it won't count as a kill anymore (this part is not confirmed)

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
              If you did most of the damage to an enemy it will count as a kill. source
              Though I read somewhere that if the assist you did was under 70 it won't count as a kill anymore (this part is not confirmed)
              Yeah, I've heard it as little as 50 but I've also heard that it has to be over 70.

Also, I found a redditor named "Jimykx" on /r/Battlefield_4 but he didn't have a userpage... was it you and did you get shadowbanned or something.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0 View Post
                Yeah, I've heard it as little as 50 but I've also heard that it has to be over 70.

Also, I found a redditor named "Jimykx" on /r/Battlefield_4 but he didn't have a userpage... was it you and did you get shadowbanned or something.
                Well, the name is just jimykx, no capital J, but yes I have been posting there but I don't even know what a userpage is really. Never got much into the configuration. I posted this thread which I though was a pretty cool suggestion and was going to create some discussion but a few hours after it just got that image of the reddit guy and a question mark and nobody ever answered or liked it. Dunno why. I'm starting to get addicted to reddit but I still don't understand how tha hell it works

Comment

yeah, sorry, meant without the Capital "J". Just force of habit. But I mean when I click on your name it goes to "Page not found". That usually happens when someone is "Shadowbanned"

Having said that, reddits servers just crashed for me so It may have been a massive glitch.

Comment

What does being shadowbanned imply? I don't recall doing something I shouldn't :/. As of now I can coment and people can upvote my posts.

Comment

Well when one is shadowbanned their comments all automatically go to the spam filter, so they always appear "Deleted" to others or don't show up. Though they can be allowed by moderators. Basically its a type of banning that doesn't alert the user of being banned, so only they can see their posts.

I checked your username in the shadowban checker and it came up as shadowbanned. It also is probably the reason why that post you made didn't get any upvotes. It often happens when things get constituted as spam, such as multiple re-posting in the same subreddit or asking for upvotes, posting a Users real world information (Doxxing) and trolling I think IIRC. But only Administrators can shadowban a user. You can appeal a shadownban, but it doesn't always work.

Comment

Why? I'm quite confident I didn't do any of those. I used to steamtrade through reddit but I never had any issue and every trade went ok. I even have a flair or whatever there. So I randomly get shadowbanned without a message or a reason? I'm not enjoying this anymore.
                        I'm going to send a PM asking why was I shadowbanned and if there is a possibility to unban me.

Comment

Finally, DICE is listening to its community. With just these features alone this game looks VERY promising.
                          I'd love to see that killcam is gone along with regenerating health but so far so good!!

Levolution, flashbangs, commanders and weapon zeroing are by far my favorite additions.

Comment

There is now the whole Battlelog 2.0 being on phones, tablets, and PCs interacting wtih the game.
                            New challenge modes where you can have custom leader boards for your (or other) areas.

Both those were in the new Battlelog video.
                            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Gah, can't edit anymore, but yeah, thats a great addition to the list.

The RU faction is also confirmed, but I don't have a source in reach of me.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0 View Post
                                Gah, can't edit anymore, but yeah, thats a great addition to the list.

The RU faction is also confirmed, but I don't have a source in reach of me.
                                I could swear they had confirmed the RU faction quite a long time ago

Comment

Working...
                                X