Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield 3 Close Quarters - People already playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3 Close Quarters - People already playing?

Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!

Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!

How? There are lots of servers already and some already have people playing in!!! When I try to play it tells me I have to "You need to download and install this expansion. " but origin does not allow it. (in case the servers have zero players now, when I posted this, they where full xD i was jut too lazy to screenshot it)

Re: Battlefield 3 Close Quarters - People already playing?

There is a trick people have been doing the past few days.

Basically, they create some fake files with the same file names that the game looks for. It attempts to load into the map but because the files are fake and don't contain data, they're perpetually loading but never getting in.

Why are they doing this? Because it somehow tricks the game into thinking you did something in Close Quarters in order to unlock some of the Assignments prior to it actually being possible (the ones that actually require you to play in CQ).

Comment

Man, people sure will do just about anything for an unlock or stat....I mean besides just playing when its time.
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Aaww I actually thought the where really playing

Comment

I figured they were doing it the same way most of us played this game a day early via a VPN.

Comment

Working...
          X