PS3 hacks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 hacks?

Ok this is really odd unless this was something the BF3 Premium pack added.

Yesterday I was watching a friend play BF3 on Playstation. The map was Noshahr canals rush and my friend was on defense. My friend playing was totally new to BF3, in fact his first time playing (on someone elses account). He was using the IGLA and had locked on to a enemy MAV. I noticed this MAV had the red laser designator shining at us? He shoots the IGLA and the MAV deployed a ECM jammer. I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't the littlebird chopper, but no it was a MAV.

so.. are their actually PS3 hacks? since when does a MAV get a laser designator and ECM??
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Re: PS3 hacks?

The UAV has been able to jam and destroy ground electronics for a LONG time now. I guess not many people have known about this? I've done it a number of times in the PC version over the past few months.

Comment

I know it can destroy other mavs, but ive never seen a ecm jammer on it, much less a designator.
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
        The UAV has been able to jam and destroy ground electronics for a LONG time now. I guess not many people have known about this? I've done it a number of times in the PC version over the past few months.
        Really? I never heard about it, I thought it was an inoffensive flying piece of garbage

Comment

That started since the big patch. They cannot be shot down by rockets. You can shoot them down with bullets, but rockets will miss every time. I never had someone try it with a soflam.

And yes, if you spot TUGS, beacons, or another MAV of the enemies, it will destroy it.
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Its not that much garbage Jimy, in fact if you are a sniper it can come in pretty handy! trust me i tried it!

Comment

Working...
            X