No announcement yet.

New PC Gaming series on my YT Channel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everybody, just a quick update, i finished recording Call of Duty 1, its all complete but for now Ill be swerving from CoD1 onto BF2 Forgotten Hope 2 MOD and BF2 - AIX mod and BF2 - EoD mod as well as vanilla BF2 and BF 2 Special Forces

Comment

• Given what i said in my above message, my time has been mostly consumed by Far Cry 4, and Rambo the Videogame before that, so here are the latest updates, looks like i will be continuing with my Wild Safaris series for now then resume my REVIVED! series later on after that.

Comment

• All the latest fellas!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• these are the latest folks! I have two more videos of MGS5 Ground Zeroes that deal with the main story campaign which will be uploaded today and then Ill continue with the side ops mission that you unlock immediately after beating the campaign.

Comment

• Hey guys, sorry about my last post, the internet usage got capped so i couldn't upload anything over 600MB efficiently (lol 1000 minutes) so my bro and i were goofing off yesterday as we usually do when filming live action videos and i think it turned out pretty well!

Comment

• Sorry my last post was 3rd of Jan but for some reason TGN's address has been blocked by my ISP!?? Anyways all is somehow good now so i'll update the thread with the latest from my channel

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle101 View Post
                    Sorry my last post was 3rd of Jan but for some reason TGN's address has been blocked by my ISP!?? Anyways all is somehow good now so i'll update the thread with the latest from my channel
                    It wasn't your ISP. It was our servers.

Glad to hear it seems to be fixed for you and at least one other.

Comment

• Oh, thanks for clearing that my Shawn

Comment

• okay, took a break from uploading (I was forced to as the net was capped) so renewed limit and uploaded again, finally managed to put all remaining playthroughs of Spec Ops The Line. Now i can get back to working on my REVIVED! series because i love it so much :P

Comment

• Here we go back with REVIVED! This is the Season 2 finale, soon i'll upload Season 3 continuing with CoD 1, i estimate round 4 or 5 videos left for the game then i can finally move on to other classic oldies

Comment

• Yo, im back with a load of more videos!

Comment

• Comment

• more more more

REVIVED series is back from its break!

Comment

Working...
                                X