BF3 Premium Service Confimed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF3 Premium Service Confimed

BECAUSE, with all due respect, when you use CAPS LOCK with normal fonts....well....you want me to draw a picture for you to understand...?

Comment

come on, weren't we going out of topic enough already? Now you want to draw me pictures? tsc...

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
        come on, weren't we going out of topic enough already? Now you want to draw me pictures? tsc...
        ...glad you understand without pictures...for a minute there, I thought you just got into puters last night...lol

...back to topic, indeed.

...seems to be confirmed by reading op's link.

http://www.battlefieldo.com/threads/...no-rumor.5503/

...looks good but any hints on what the further dlc's will be?

Comment

The only DLC that I know of is the already released B2K, Close Quarters, Armored Kill, and End Game. I wonder if the interpretation of DLC includes camo/skins/tags as well. That would be 5 things.

I hope this thing does not include B2K or there is two levels of the premium and that is with B2K and without.
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

...agree, already got B2K...and also, how much will it cost...guess we'll find out as it unravels.

Comment

Well, it could be a good way to avoid splitting the community. I all depends on the price and what you get for your money.

Comment

The problem I have personally is that I don't know if I will be buying all the DLC or not. I may bet CQ, I will probably get AK, but I don't know about End Game or the new one next year. By the time those come out, I may be playing other games or I may be tired of BF3. I'll have to see what the price of this is, but I am expecting $50. That means I am losing money if I don't buy more than 2 DLC packs.
                Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

CQ i am getting for sure, i would like some more weapons as i differentiate a lot, and Armoured Kill is a definite buy from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                    Well, it could be a good way to avoid splitting the community. I all depends on the price and what you get for your money.
                    Yeah, IDK about that anymore. Unless DLC is 100% free, there are just gamers that refuse to buy it or want to buy it or whatever. When I was in a clan of 20 or so people, every time, we only had 4 or 5 buy DLC.

I would not base anything off of a community but what you and/or your friends that you play regularly with are going to do.

Originally posted by Anarchy1
                    The problem I have personally is that I don't know if I will be buying all the DLC or not. I may bet CQ, I will probably get AK, but I don't know about End Game or the new one next year. By the time those come out, I may be playing other games or I may be tired of BF3. I'll have to see what the price of this is, but I am expecting $50. That means I am losing money if I don't buy more than 2 DLC packs.
                    Youre exactly right. We gotta know what the DLC means and if someone only plans to get one or two DLC anyway, it would be cheaper not to do this premium package.

Originally posted by Eagle101
                    CQ i am getting for sure, i would like some more weapons as i differentiate a lot, and Armoured Kill is a definite buy from me!
                    Im kinda on that. Ive always bought all the DLC of Battlefield. Some have called me a fool, a sucker, a sell out, but the truth is I like the extra stuff. I wont buy camo or tags or skins (Though I did in BC2 because Steam had a special to get the spectat kit for like a dollar or something), but maps are a big plus. They expand the game and I like that.

Comment

selling camo, hmm, i thought that would be included in a DLC pack, well i will see when they are formally released.

Comment

Talking about camo now, who else thinks that it is something useful but it's kind of being "pushed aside" ?
                        The effort it takes to change your skin, to go through them all, wait for the preview to load, wait for you to decide which one you actually want, is way too much of a hassle for me and most of the people to even bother changing it. If you pay close attention when the game was released most people changed their skin, some for actual camouflage others just for fun. But they did, they bothered changing it because they had a popup saying "you unlocked this zebra pink camouflage" And everyone was like: "Holy crap I gotta try it out!!!". Now most people are high level so they have unlocked all camos and they don't even bother changing because of the hassle. I believe 95% of the players i see are using the default skin. But this is not because the skins are not cool or are not useful, it's because the game resets you back to the default skin every time and as I said you take way too much time to change the skin on every character.
                        What I believe to be a solution is if there was a way to change it and save it, inside the game or in battlelog, and assign a certain skin to a certain map so that everytime you played that map that skin would be your map-default one.
                        Another thing i think that might solve it is having a different selection method, instead of just watching the texture of one of the skins and waiting loads of time for the model to appear (sometimes to me it doesn't even appear), you should be able to preview the entire list of skin textures so that the selection would be faster and more people would bother changing skins.

Comment

Its yet another bug in the game. BF3 doesnt always remember your camo selection. I think thats why people dont change it anymore. I noticed any time I change a weapon or anything on the weapon, next time I load into a game, the camo is back to default.

I try to use the spec op camo all the time because of the lost heat signature.

Comment

Working...
                          X