Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My channel finally has some decent battlefield videos and a bonus with COMMENTARY!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to all for making Newcaven reach 10K views, and 6 subs short of 50 subscribers! we are growing at a pace but mostly we enjoy at watching the videos we made, nothing feels better than watching your own work! As always more to come on Newcaven

Comment

HeyyYoooo fellow Battlefielders!

I got a new video out its a coop gameplay my brother and i are playing with commentary!

Comment

Its not BF3 but the game that started it all!

as i mentioned earlier Newcaven has resumed its REVIVED! PC Gaming Oldies! series and here is our latest release from it!

Comment

Hey everybody! Newcaven released another Battlefield 42 video!! enjoy

Comment

Alright guys here is a mix video of BF42 - Vietnam and BF2! i really enjoyed this video, love this game and will always love it!

Comment

lovin' the A10 Grandslam. Its one of the vehicles in AIX that makes the whole mod worth it. the Armed Littlebird and the battlehawk are some of my favourites, though.

Comment

AIX is epic, ever since i first downloaded it! i mean its a mod that adds a load of SP/MP content at no added charge! and that ladies and gentlemen is WHY I LOVE MODS!

Comment

There are quite a few awesome mods out, but sadly some of them even make this laptop lag like hell. I miss having a dedicated graphics card... Screw APU's.

Comment

I understand, just wait a bit more, didnt you say you were going to build a rig there in the States?

Comment

Yeah. I got $800 that my brother owes me for my last rig (needed to get rid of it, but was feeling rather nostalgic with it so I sold it for half of what I paid for it so that I may be able to pick whatever whithered husk is left of it in future) but the budget I picked out for another one comes to $1200 or so complete (and thats not taking into account the rise in Price of RAM) but I'm not getting the 800 off my brother until I get a job.

Comment

this takes me back to when i first started uni, i needed money for a custom gaming lappy from the states, i had to convince my parents lol that was really tough to convince parents for the need of a gaming laptop, i should have taken the money and built a rig there instead :P ah well that was 5 years ago!

Comment

Well, I started uni and I am convicing myself I need to find a job in the summer to build my very own first rig. I always had my brother's computers, then got my first personal laptop (4 years ago) and I really want to get myself one nasa desktop to play bf4

Comment

youll get there, i built my first ever EPIC rig after uni, my first ever good rig was during first year of uni.

Comment

HideeHooo fellas, another new video out BFBC2 Vietnam montage!!

Comment

Working...
                              X