Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My channel finally has some decent battlefield videos and a bonus with COMMENTARY!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My channel finally has some decent battlefield videos and a bonus with COMMENTARY!!!!!!!!

Heyo everyone!

I recently uplaoded quite a few BF3 videos and more to come! this time i am using sony vegas which has really proven itslef over the crapoid windows movie maker, as well as i have finally managed to add commentary!!! enjoy and of course there will be more to come!!!!!!! Like and Subscribe if you want that would be appreciative

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Just mosey on down to playlists there u will find a battlefield playlist and a miscellanious one for fun stuff lmfao

Re: My channel finally has some decent battlefield videos and a bonus with COMMENTARY!!!!!!!!

More videos to come up soon! These videos just to note are not some super uber kill montage, they are just gameplay videos with a friend and includes commentary. All videos uploaded are 1080p, i should be uploading some new ones by the end of this week so stay tuned for my next post!

Comment

Re: My channel finally has some decent battlefield videos and a bonus with COMMENTARY!!!!!!!!

what voip do you use? also your friend needs to get some headset so that there is no feedback from you!

Comment

ahah i know! voip that would be Skype unfortunately the videos that i have not yet processed come to about 135GB! so when i record again i will make sure he gets some headsets thanks for the heads up! and thanks for subscribing

Comment

New video!!!!!!!!! beginner sniper montage

Comment

New Battlefield 3 video up!!

Comment

Great video. The music was good and I liked the total vehicle montage. You dont see that much.
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

yeah, when i play conquest i am usually on a vehicle or playing tank hunter with my AT :P thanks Crunch also the music originally came from

The song is called "FIRE" by Scooter...http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/scooter/fire.html Collection of videos of Russian military equipment in use.

my friends and i used to watch that in IT class back in Highschool :P

Comment

I really enjoyed the jazz music you put on one of the minecraft vids

Comment

ahahah thanks, more to come of that!

Comment

Yo yo yo with a bottle of rum!!! heyo people of TGN! my video "BATTLEFIELD 3 PREMIUM Discussion" is up, have a looksy!

Comment

yohoo sexy people, i am uploading two more amatuer montages today with awesome music ACDC "Are you ready" and Ozzy Osbourne "Crazy Train" long live metal!!!!!!!!!!! \oo/

Comment

Alrighty people two more videos are up, grab yourself a look if you fancy and enjoy the good music i put with it! ahahahah

AND PART 2

Comment

New video out on the discussion of the battlefield and its intensity.

Comment

Please check out my REVIVED! series as it will be featuring old Battlefield titles from BATTLEFIELD 1942 all the way up to BATTLEFIELD 2. here is a taste from my pilote episode.

Comment

Working...
                              X