Re: 1RR (1 round rawtage) Battlefield 3 Series on BloodHawkProductions

Gametype: TDM
      Map: Strike at Karkand
      Weapon: AUG
      Attachments: Holosight, heavy barrel, M1911sd, black camo
      Tactic:Assault, suppressive, recon profiles

Comment

Hi Mezmerizer i got a channel on YT too http://www.youtube.com/user/newcaven?feature=mhee

I was just wondering what tye of mic are you using? I use the turtlebeach P11, FRAPS to rec the game and Sony vegas to edit.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
          Hi Mezmerizer i got a channel on YT too http://www.youtube.com/user/newcaven?feature=mhee

I was just wondering what tye of mic are you using? I use the turtlebeach P11, FRAPS to rec the game and Sony vegas to edit.
          hey eagle101...i use a plantronics headset now, gamecon 7 series and ill have an upgrade soon with a steel series headset coming in the mail... i use dxtory to record and core video studio pro x4 to edit... will be upgrading to x5 soon...

Comment

interesting, is the dxtory software good compared to FRAPS, and how has the core video editing software been treating you? obviously from your videos lmao pretty good i would say

Comment

editing and rendering and uploading take up a good amount of time... but the end product looks good imo... dxtory has a ton more customization compared to fraps... main difference. and thanks for the compliment.

Comment

Gametype: Conquest
                Map: Operation Firestorm
                Weapon: SCAR-H
                Attachments: Kobra sight, heavy barrel, bipod, M1911sd, black camo
                Tactic:Tanker

Comment

cheers bud i will def try out dxtory.

Comment

1-RoundRawtage epi38 "guys crawlin all over me" ft Mez, B-Man -- MreGamersCombat

Gametype: Conquest Large
                    Map: Operation Metro
                    Weapon: SCAR-L
                    Attachments: Kobra sight, heavy barrel, undersling rail, M1911sd, black camo
                    Tactic: Buddy team leader, Assault, suppressive and recon tactical profiles

Comment

'

1-RoundRawtage epi39 "We just lost our penis's" ft Mez, Grim -- MreGamersCombat

Map: Nosharh Canals
                      Tactic: Tanker

Comment

Map: Operation Firestorm
                        Tactic:Tanker

Comment

Map: Grand Bazaar
                          Tactic: LAV

Comment

Tactic: LAV

Comment

Map: Caspian Border
                              Tactic: Tanker

Comment

BF3 1-Round-Rawtage Epi44 "He got my ass" ft. Mez, B-man, Grim

Tactic: FireTeam Leader

- - - Updated - - -

Map: Sienne Crossing
                                Tactic: FireTeam Leader

Comment

Working...
                                X