1RR (1 round rawtage) Battlefield 3 Series on BloodHawkProductions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1RR (1 round rawtage) Battlefield 3 Series on BloodHawkProductions

1RR episode 9, my brother-in-law steven's first appearance on a rawtage. I'd say he did rather good for being new to BF3. This round was really really tough, one of those rounds where it feels like your team is doing all the work. Steven and I worked really hard but wound up with the loss, still our performance was good. Hope you enjoy.

Gametype: Conquest Large
    Weapon: M16a3
    Attachments: M145, suppressor, Front Grip, M1911sd, default camo
    Tactic: Buddy team leader, Assault, suppressive and recon tactical profiles

==================PREVIOUS VIDEOS===================

1RR episode 8 Battlefield 3 "Rock that P***!" and Smoktup's hero moment!!
    Become a fan of "The Blood Hawks Clan"http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/platoon/2832655391314828502/Follow me on Battlelog for more BF3 updates on ...

1RR Episode 7 Battlefield 3 RAWTAGE
    Become a fan of "The Blood Hawks Clan"http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/platoon/2832655391314828502/Follow me on Battlelog for more BF3 updates on ...

1-R-R episode 6 Battlefield 3 RAWTAGE

Become a fan of "The Blood Hawks Clan"
    Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!

Follow me on Battlelog for more BF3 updates on my profile:
    Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!

Subscribe for more BF3 content:
    Third Age Total War, Divide and Conquer, and me modding the heck out of these two to my liking. Destiny 2 in 4K, me doing loadouts and fun videos. Also me streaming in 1440p on youtube!

Re: 1RR (1 round rawtage) Battlefield 3 Series on BloodHawkProductions

Nice, I like this. I've always liked footage of actual game play, or normal kill streaks. It's a nice break from the usual "best of" montages.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

1RR episode 10, Karkand conquest large, we came in sort of already in the battle, still a good enough round to post, steven had some great kills, enough to make him show some serious emotion whilst killing... enjoy.

Comment

1RR episode 11, One of the most epic battles @ firestorm i've ever had... This round really appears to be a loss from the start despite me going like 18-0 in the first three minutes... But we fight like hell, marine corps style with -{BH}-Murderiscious who is a marine.

Comment

How do you get the HUD colours darker? Or is it post recording effects?

Comment

^Colorblind mode.

Comment

colorblind mode, and i do the "enhance colors" effect in corel video studio pro 14

Comment

1RR episode 12, Here my brother-in-law Steve and I dominate a round @ Caspian. We have a good time doing combat patrols from base to base, controlling our half of the map from the US.

Comment

1RR episode 13, Another epic round of Caspian border runnin a specop team with me and my brotherin law... enjoy

Comment

1RR episode 14, Here Steve, smoketup and I struggle through a round @ Caspian because of one soldier named HidekiTojo, the ninja may have been hacking, but we used all our knowledge of the battlefield to kill him and rejoice in victory. We have a good time doing combat patrols from base to base, controling our half of the map from the US.

Map: Caspian Border
                    Weapon: M416
                    Attachments: M145, suppressor, Front Grip, M1911sd, default camo

Comment

1RR episode 15, Here murder, liquid smoke and I struggle through a round @ Caspian, one of those rounds where over half your team has zero kills and half dont ptfo. Still fun trying to rally for a win.

Weapon: SA80
                      Attachments: Red dot, suppressor, bipod, M1911sd, black camo

Comment

Awesome videos guy, let me ask you, is using the assault rifles with bipod better than a foregrip for you? do you actually ever deploy the bipod on your assault rifle?

Comment

all depends on how much horizontal recoil the assault rifle has, i feel post patch that the only assault rifle worth slapping a foregrip on is the AEK971, mainly because it has a higher horizontal sway than any other AR... The foregrip now decreases accuracy and makes shooting things @ mid-long range feel sloppy... The bipod is a great little toy to have, if you have your back covered by a teamate and have a fatal-front to cover, it's a great gadget to have to eliminate most all of the recoil and add some accuracy. It is true that I could have a few rounds go by and never use the thing, but i feel it's better to have that on it than the decreased accuracy you get with the foregrip now.

Comment

awesome thanks for sharing

Comment

1RR episode 16, Here murder, liquid smoke, james and I struggle through a round @ Caspian, one of those rounds where over half your team has zero kills and half dont ptfo. Still fun trying to rally for a win.

Weapon: SA80
                              Attachments: Holo, suppressor, bipod, M1911sd, black camo

Comment

Working...
                              X