Launching this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Launching this forum

I have the BF section of this forum bookmarked. But sometimes it takes 5-10 refreshs for it to even load the page if at all.. Is anybody else having wierd loading issues?

Re: Launching this forum

You aren't alone in this. Lots of people have told me they're having issues. I've also been having a number of issues. MyIS Crrrazzzy has told me that the server host is/was working on it. So keep the fingers crossed that it gets resolved soon.

Comment

Thought you meant launching it as in lets get more people in here and get it "launched" lol

Yeah sometimes it takes me a while.

Wish we had more discussions and active people here. Think I'll keep making polls.

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
        Thought you meant launching it as in lets get more people in here and get it "launched" lol

Yeah sometimes it takes me a while.

Wish we had more discussions and active people here. Think I'll keep making polls.
        I think a lot has to do with the fact the site is so unstable right now. Hard to retain people if they can't access the site when they actually want to.

Comment

A lot of people still come here. I see like over a dozen people logged in but nobody ever posts anything. If you guys won't than I will, just don't complain if the content isn't novel-worthy.

Comment

I been trying on and off since 7:30am to get on here. It's now 9:50am and i'm getting on for my 1st time. So yea I can def. see where alot of people would be like "f this" and just leave. At least it's nto just me lol

Comment

I can only use the site at some parts of the day when i am lucky. This is one of those moments

Comment

i am a regular over here, but due to these issues i stopped visiting for a while. But every now and again i come back :P anyways hope the issue gets resolved.

Comment

I've actually not had too many problems. I guess I'm lucky
                  Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

No real problems either, I just don't have anything worthy to post.

Comment

damn this is the first time i been able to load the forum since my previous post up above.

Comment

For me the forum has been unstable for months if not years. I got a distinct feeling that nobody watches the server outside of US business hours.

Comment

go figure origin servers are down and now i can log into here whenever i please. lol

Comment

Speaking of the devil:

Comment

I keep reporting these issues but I haven't heard back anything new yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X