Requesting AMMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting AMMO

...trying to get into this game...Oman and Sharqi help alot...

...anyone can help me with how to request ammo or ask for medic please?

...a link somewhere or some kinna clue would be much appreciated.

thx

Re: Requesting AMMO

Look at a support / medic and press Q.
    But dont expect much to happen. The best way to resupply is to swap kit with a corpse of the desired class, drop their pack and switch back.

Comment

beyond pressing Q on the support guy

you must either, type in chat something like "GIVE ME AMMO" perhaps with a threat to harm the persons butterfly collection

or my personal favourite is the ammo dance, get in front of that support guy and start spamming prone, crouch, anything to get his attention, eventually the 2 brain cells he has might spark and he could drop ammo

but as Vreki said, I usually just find a dead guy

Comment

...are they visible on the map so we can get to them?

Comment

If there is a pack on the ground, it shows up as a map icon, yes. There are two types of Support players. Those that spam ammo boxes everywhere and those who have them looted off their corpses. I don't think you see it as much with Assault players since we have auto-regen health on most servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantina_Fly
            If there is a pack on the ground, it shows up as a map icon, yes. There are two types of Support players. Those that spam ammo boxes everywhere and those who have them looted off their corpses. I don't think you see it as much with Assault players since we have auto-regen health on most servers.
            ...thx guys...will do...

...appreciate the help...

...hope EA will fix their work before it's too late.

Comment

Well Dice said a while back they are looking into improving the Commo Rose. Sadly that was before they have gone silent... Its kinda weird... Its not like the game Flopped or anything... Its the best selling game of EA's history (though a drop in a bucket compared to Modern Whorefare 3) but I don't know why they have been hesitant to announce ANYTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                Well Dice said a while back they are looking into improving the Commo Rose. Sadly that was before they have gone silent... Its kinda weird... Its not like the game Flopped or anything... Its the best selling game of EA's history (though a drop in a bucket compared to Modern Whorefare 3) but I don't know why they have been hesitant to announce ANYTHING.
                I am gussing it is because the developers already have moved on to the next MoH.
                Looking at it through a spreadsheet, it makes little sense to spend money on a game once the major part of the sale have been made.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                  I am gussing it is because the developers already have moved on to the next MoH.
                  Looking at it through a spreadsheet, it makes little sense to spend money on a game once the major part of the sale have been made.
                  I had hoped EA wouldn't do this... This had the opportunity to be a long lasting game despite the belief of the Hardliner BF vets, but once again EA has possibly proved them right. This is extremely Disappointing.

Comment

D-d-d-Double post! Well after a bit of searching, there are still updates and random news happening but I think Zips is just reporting fewer pieces of BF3 news now. Just found out BF3 had a patch the other day, and that some people were getting banned for it... But Dice are working on a fix.

Comment

I wasn't able to access the site for about a day and a half, plus I got wrapped up doing a few videos. If you guys have news, feel free to submit it or make a post about it in the appropriate general BF forum here.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
                        I wasn't able to access the site for about a day and a half, plus I got wrapped up doing a few videos. If you guys have news, feel free to submit it or make a post about it in the appropriate general BF forum here.
                        Ah thats right, even YOU are suffering from that issue... Its getting annoying. Hope they fix it soon...

Comment

Pay attention to the radar?

Comment

Working...
                          X