haha epic because its true +rep

Comment

Re: Battlefield 3: Frostbite 2 Features

LOL, oh man that was great.
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Re: Battlefield 3: Frostbite 2 Features

ahahaha, honestly what pisses me off the most is the lack of destruction WTF i reckon and call me crazy but i recall Bad Company 2 having more destruction, as Jimy said i love this game but destruction needs to be addressed!

Comment

To the front page with you! http://csnation.net/content.php?944-...ite-2-Features

Comment

Re: Article: Amazing Look at the Frostbite 2 Engine at Work

I had a two week break on it because i was playing Arkham City and I dont know what DICE did, but something sure has changed. The game doesnt feel like it did before. It feels like everything is slowed down and unresponsive.

Comment

I doubt DICE did anything...it was probably that Arkham City felt much better and you noticed how choppy BF3 was. I had the same feeling actually. AC is very smooth, especially the combat system.
                Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                  I had a two week break on it because i was playing Arkham City and I dont know what DICE did, but something sure has changed. The game doesnt feel like it did before. It feels like everything is slowed down and unresponsive.
                  Sounds like you woke up from your beer goggle vision.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                    Felt unchanged to me when I took my week long break for Arkham City (couldn't put the game down).

In fact I think it felt faster, but I think it was because I fixed my internet.

Still feels alright to me despite the crippled internet of Australia (though admittedly my internet is not bad now that its fixed. But still...)

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
                      I doubt DICE did anything...it was probably that Arkham City felt much better and you noticed how choppy BF3 was. I had the same feeling actually. AC is very smooth, especially the combat system.
                      I was wondering that, but one thing that happened to me was I was flying and heading toward the ground and the jet wouldnt level out no matter how much I moved my mouse forward, so I bailed it before I crashed. I landed and skidded across the ground and the jet smashed into the ground and did not explode but sat there like I landed it.

Just weird things like that. I thought it was the server, but I saw similiar things in other ones as well. Looking at your video and then playing I noticed that the graphics of the game look worse...again! Like I turned everything down a couple notches.
                      Originally posted by Rambo
                      Sounds like you woke up from your beer goggle vision.
                      HA!
                      Originally posted by 5t3v0
                      Felt unchanged to me when I took my week long break for Arkham City (couldn't put the game down).

Still feels alright to me despite the crippled internet of Australia (though admittedly my internet is not bad now that its fixed. But still...)
                      IDK, maybe it is just me. Maybe me playing Batman has hightened my sense to the point that playing an FPS seems like everything is slowing down and I can see everything around me happening. I have bullet time now.

I didnt mean to derail the thread some, its just the video reminded me of all that.

Comment

I also have instances were I cant pull up, happens in the helis too.

Comment

haha loved it, especially the lighting part, on Sharqi Peninsula, especially as attackers in Rush, need some sunglasses braw, about 5 pairs

as for the control issue that Crunch speaks of, yeh I get that quite a lot actually and god dam it is annoying, on foot, in a vehicle w/e its like the game decides to ignore my control input and I have to repress the button, which understandably can lead to some rage moments

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0

what do you mean ,you fixed your internet?

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
                              what do you mean ,you fixed your internet?

I had a D-link router up until a Few weeks ago. Need I say more?

(okay okay)

Basically it would cut out every so often, making me disconnect frequently and just be a pure nuisance. but Before that Optus was rather good to us (despite an initally small cap of 20gb, which already was 2 upgrades) and I would often get low-pings in the 10s-40s at most. I just suck at games due to lack of patience and concentration. thats why my KDR and W/L are shite.

Comment

Working...
                              X