Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superman goes 110-3....why am I not surprised!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman goes 110-3....why am I not surprised!

Just reminds me of the crap that was going on with players in BF2 etc, etc.............as I was playing on Seine Crossing last night and ran into this dude. Did'nt think much about stats ..just tryin to win. Game over and this dude scored 110-3. Come on, is this type of BS ever going to end with FPS? Oh well some things never change. If u ever run into RonPaul(2012) keep a heads up.

Re: Superman goes 110-3....why am I not surprised!

does that even make the game fun to play

Comment

Was he cheating or something? I don't see what the problem is. In BF3, BF2, and BF2142, heck even BC2, my friends and I would run around as medics and revive each other with scores of like 20-40 for 0 deaths because we'd keep reviving and canceling the deaths.

I was flying around on Rush, Kharg Island, 12v12 xbox 360, in the AH1Z Viper with a friend. He scored 83-4 because of my amazing piloting skills Only reason we died those four times was because...well lets just say there's a special place in hell for people that ram helis with jets.

So 110-3 is really not hard for me to imagine or see a problem with. On Seine Crossing though, WTH?

Comment

He was probably using the FAMAS + foregrip. Apparently that is OP
        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
          I was flying around on Rush, Kharg Island, 12v12 xbox 360, in the AH1Z Viper with a friend. He scored 83-4 because of my amazing piloting skills Only reason we died those four times was because...well lets just say there's a special place in hell for people that ram helis with jets.
          Do people who talk in the theatre go there too?

Comment

Originally posted by rebel444
            Just reminds me of the crap that was going on with players in BF2 etc, etc.............as I was playing on Seine Crossing last night and ran into this dude. Did'nt think much about stats ..just tryin to win. Game over and this dude scored 110-3. Come on, is this type of BS ever going to end with FPS? Oh well some things never change. If u ever run into RonPaul(2012) keep a heads up.
            You don't even link the guys stats or the battle report of the round. What are you wanting? I can rock you to sleep but breastfeeding isn't possible.

Comment

Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!

He's a hacker, there's a whole raging bunch of them, they troll the battleog forums without recourse but they are dumb enough to all be on each others friends list, it's like a massive spider web of idiots. I added him and his buddies Sarah palin and MicheIIeObama tonight to ours and conveniently used their friends list to nab a shitload more.

I have over 100 blatant outright absolutely no question about it non PB banned hackers on my local GGC banlist if anyone wants to subscribe or i can send you an XML file of it. GGC has a wonderful share banlist feature that lets you subscribe to anyones local banlist and add it to your server, the ones i have subscribed to with our server are good valid definite hackers so make sure you subscribe or "like" them as well. I always update it with names i see mentioned in threads about definite rage hackers before they get censored but it's been hard to keep up the last couple days. The entire top 600 people on the SPM leaderboard can be added as well, no joke, more than the top 600 players on the score per minute leader board are flat out server wrecking 100 kill rage hackers and none are PB banned. Does anyone know of a better method of entering them all into a banlist other than having to do it all manually?

If anyone is running a server you MUST stream it, no way around it anymore,the hacking has gotten nutz in the last week and a half, over half the 64 man conquest games I've gone into without admins had a rage hacker just raking up 100's of kills. The battlelog forums are overrun with hacker threads and for once they aren't all crying wolf.

We are going to have to start creating some heavy handed banlists and share them to get control of this , I dont think there's any hope of PB getting a handle on this, I dont think I've ever seen hacking with my very own eyes this prevalent in any battlefield game, all in the last week and half.

I had to lol on this one...............where can i get a server that doesn't empty when 2 hackers run up 1400 kills? guess they were one of the "lucky" few quick join works for.........someone needs to blow that picture up and send it to punkbuster with a bow on it.

Comment

This new wave of in game hackers have taken their BS skills to a new level. I did'nt realize this problem had escalated to the degree it had. Just assumed that a new group of wallhackers were out there that PB or anyone else could identify. Friggin shame..................

Comment

You can report any obvious hackers like these through Battlelog.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                    Do people who talk in the theatre go there too?
                    What?

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
                      You can report any obvious hackers like these through Battlelog.
                      lol as if that does anything. ea could care less.
                      "Crunch's First Officer"
                      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                        lol as if that does anything. ea could care less.
                        Even though they only seem to do a stat wipe if reported through there, it does actually work.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
                          Even though they only seem to do a stat wipe if reported through there, it does actually work.

That is all they are doing and frankly it's bullshit. They are simply teaching the hackers a lesson and now they go into an empty server and turn on the macros and fire away at nothing purposely deflating their stats.

EA will ban you from the game, ban you from origin and any game you purchased if you drop an f bomb in their forums......but go-ahead.....hack like a mad man and thumb your nose in their face, openly taunt and troll people in battleog telling them your a hacker, destroy hundreds of peoples games........do that and EA will go out of their way to protect you from people calling you out on hacking to warn others so their enjoyment doesn't get ruined. I swear, it's like they are in bizarro land or something over there and sipping on too much of the cool aid......I just dont get half the shit they do anymore.......or dont do

If anything thing forced me to learn how to use insane limiter, lol.....was too lazy before, now it's a necessity, we had 3 hackers come in and rage kill our server tonight, wasn't home, just happened to log into the android procon app first thing i see is the score board soaring, watching from my cell phone as it's happening, before i get to the ban button........lost cell signal! By the time I got my signal back they cleared the friggen server, lesson learned, hehehe.......everyone's got admin rights now.

This insane limiter is awesome, pulls the stats from battleog, i can weed out all those people with outrageous stats from even getting into the server, removed 80% of the hackers right with that and put a kpm limiter on there for the raging server killers.

What do you guys think of these settings I'm using for limit stats, should i tweak them? any other glaring stat you can think of that would easily identify these turds? I can add any stat in there.

( player.Kdr > 8.0 || player.Accuracy > 40 || player.Spm > 1100 || player.Skill > 600 || player.Kpm > 15)

I wanted to be conservative enough i wasn't excluding too many padders because there are allot of them. Any suggestions you guys have would be appreciated.

rage kill limit code is at 17 kills in 1 minute.

Auto PB screenshots were clicking away, I got tons of nice black pbscreenshots of them raging the server empty, lol......and this, submitted it not that it really matters, this is the entire screenshot, I've never seen one like this before.

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
                            What?
                            Firefly reference... Yes, I got sucked into that too... *cries about lack of more than 14 episodes... again...*

Comment

A kdr of 4+ is a lot, same for a SPM of 750+, only a very few players are that good, even playing Metro 24/7 you don't have this kind of score. I've met only one non-hacker with a ratio of 6+, he was whoring the jet on Caspian Rush and was ONLY playing Caspian rush in A10/Su25.

That's what a friend is doinf too, using the limiter, PB will never catch anything and the limiter works fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X