Easter eggs found in B2k.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter eggs found in B2k.

Check it out ^Forum Post I found this on:http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-3/1462026-subtle-2143-advertising-b2k-wake-island.htmlPerson who foun...

Dinosaur

Check it out ^Might as well post more Easter Egg videos.http://www.youtube.com/user/RespectxdMLGF35 Dogfight Tips/Tricks video up tomorrow.

Radio playing 1942 theme

Check it out ^Might as well post more Esater Egg videos.F35 Dogfight Tips/Tricks video up tomorrow.

Re: Easter eggs found in B2k.

Love DICE, proper devs, and 2143 that is going to rock, specially loved the themes on the radios.

Comment

If BF2143 was to be released I would buy it within a heartbeat, that would bring back all the nostalgia of 2142 again!

Comment

2143 would honestly make me lose my shit more than the first time BF3 was officially announced.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
          2143 would honestly make me lose my shit more than the first time BF3 was officially announced.
          Note to self: Buy Eliminator Depends for X-mas.
          "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

BF2142 was such a perfect game that I don't think the DICE of current will be able to do it justice.
            Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
              BF2142 was such a perfect game that I don't think the DICE of current will be able to do it justice.
              Same with 1942 and hope they dont even try

Comment

Another one, sortof.

In Gulf of Oman at the construction site there are blankets/tarps covering the buildings being built. On one it says Nilsson Construction. Thats Marcus Nilsson.
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Here's one on Strike at Karkand

Comment

Why dont i have a girlfriend yet?

Comment

I do not understand the pics Zips. I know the /v/ on the second pic is 4chan but i still dont get it

Comment

TV Station on Sharqi, in the stairwells you can also hear the music playing.

Comment

Another thing to note; the boom box playing 1942 music in the bunker on Wake has the words on the wall only in Rush mode. In Conquest the words are not there.

I also cannot find the dinosaur in Conquest, but the dino is next to plaque.
                          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

dino is in conquest

Comment

Not really a egg I dont think, but in Operation Metro, just past the glass gates near B there is a photobooth. If you enter it you get the "push (E) to interact" Then it flashs and takes your picture. Never seen this before last night.

Comment

Working...
                              X