Sigh, slept int o miss server downtime and now can't get into Origin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigh, slept int o miss server downtime and now can't get into Origin

I should of stayed up all night or just kept Origin going, seems those folks are lucky and still playing. No ETA on fix for authentication servers :-(

Re: Sigh, slept int o miss server downtime and now can't get into Origin

I was in game, the auth servers go down, I exit game not knowing. Origin was never shut down but the moment I tried to join another server it disconnected me from Origin anyway because it couldn't validate. So no, leaving Origin up wouldn't have mattered.

Comment

I noticed the number of people playing has been going down, guess they didn't realize how good they had it.

Comment

What did I rush home for?
        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

So BF2 Déjà vu.

Comment

Originally posted by _X_
            So BF2 Déjà vu.
            lol

How are more people I know connecting and playing, everyone I'm in TS with still can't get in, but more and more have friends actually playing.

Comment

I got in. Love Karkand

Also got Zips dogtags...

Comment

I played for like 1 hour+ and I now I can't connect. Unlocked the G53, meh gun. I've seen only Wake and Karkand and they're good, much better than the BF3 base maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
                  I got in. Love Karkand

Also got Zips dogtags...
                  Going in ... hope it lasts.

Comment

Played Oman today, early morning and local servers are not always populated although after playing Oman our number from 10players had risen to almost 40 lol.

Anyways i loved it!, did not try other maps yet because i got to scurry over to the library ricky tick need my assignment down and ready for delivery. Honestly cant wait, am already seeing and ge this 24/7 Karkand servers!!!! DEJAVUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ahahaah cannot wait to bust out in the streets of karkand and island orgy on Wake!

Comment

Karkand is very similar to BF2 in layout but so different in other ways.

You can enter almost every building - it's like a rabbit warren, and by the end of the round the map is just a pile of rubble.

So much better than any of the original BF3 maps.

Comment

I love being able to enter every building and destroy them. It really changes the gameplay so much, but for the better.

Comment

Working...
                        X