• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will never get another kill with this

Re: I will never get another kill with this

*Slow clap*

Comment

it's possible! I imagine it would be a lot like this tho: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLlUgilKqms

Comment

Here's what happened. I hopped into the Killdozer on Wake Island. I start driving towards a point that needed capped. A jeep that was on fire was driving towards me, the driver gets out right in front of my path and well, he had no time to react. One in a million I'd say.

Comment

daaaaaaaaaamn lol me wants to try that but like you said 1 in a million!

Comment

It would be cool and actually usefull if you were able to "enter" the skip as gunner like the scene in Eraser.

Comment

The Skid Loader can seat 3 people, including the driver. I'm not sure, but I assume the other two sit up front in the loader thingy in order to shoot.

Comment

3 people? Wow. I FINALLY found it last night, but the round ended after that. Didnt get a chance to try anything with it.
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I was driving a loaded skid yesterday on wake, had a repair guy lined up fixing a tank. He had no clue i was there, but i tried and tried and tried to ram him and it kept pushing him out of the way. Literally had 4 runs on the guy before he realized what was going on and killed me. I was pissed lol

Comment

We need unlocks for this. Maybe a set of really sharp teeth for the shovel?
                    And the shovel should be functional. I really want to be able to flip a tank or drop a bucketful of rocks on a camper.

Comment

LOL, cleaning up the battlefield.
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!

Got it last night.. pretty much like yours. One in a million I'd say. I was driving towards a flag i wanted to cap on Oman and there was a guy in prone right behind a box(I couldn't see the guy). I drove near the box and he peaked out to probably see what was incoming. Too bad all he saw was my skid loader's wheel crushing his head.
                        My next objective is to have to luck to be killed by one. Not on purpose of course xD

Comment

Working...
                        X