Ignoring queries 9006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ignoring queries 9006

Some people corrected the issue by disabling UPnP on their routers and/or OS NIC. Have you adjusted any of those?

What about your NIC? What kind do you have? Do you have another one you could try? A VERY VERY long time ago I remember someone having an issue with BF2 and PB and it was their NIC in the end. No reason for it, just decided to stop.

When you run PBSETUP, what version numbers is it giving you? You can post a screenshot of that if you like.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Changed the NIC, nothing happened. The previous one is the same I have used since I started playing, so there shouldn't be a problem with it. Same goes for the router, ISP, everything. The only change was the BC2 update.

Tried enabling and disabling UPnP in both router's and NIC's settings. No result.

PBSETUP ran as admin of course.

Comment

Man, this is strange. I dont know what else you could try. After all this the only things I can think is an issue with the software itself that a reinstall is not fixing or a sporadic problem with the ISP and/or punkbuster.

The wireshark losses show something to that effect. The only way I could think to test is to take your PC to a friends house with a different ISP and see if it works.

Its not impossible that it is something out of your control.
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
        X