Battlefield 3 Patch Release Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield 3 Patch Release Tonight

I can't really give an opinion on this patch, BECAUSE I CAN'T FRIGGIN STAY IN THE GAME LONG ENOUGH.

I get disconnected from EVERY server I join. Sometimes I can maybe get 15 minutes of play, but usually I'm disconnected within the first 2 minutes.

"Game Disconnected. Something went wrong" My personal favorite idiotic error message
    "Game Disconnected. Game or Server timeout"
    "You were disconnected from EA Online"
    "Cannot connect to the server"
    "Server Timed Out"

There are a few more. Been like this for 3 days, or pretty much since the patch came out.

Comment

The patch seemed to have broke something in the .Net 3.5 software. You should be able to find that in your control panel in PROGRAMS and do a repair on it.

Otherwise, if you would like help, start a new thread and pust your system specs and a dxdiag and we will start with that.
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by John Carr
        I can't really give an opinion on this patch, BECAUSE I CAN'T FRIGGIN STAY IN THE GAME LONG ENOUGH.

I get disconnected from EVERY server I join. Sometimes I can maybe get 15 minutes of play, but usually I'm disconnected within the first 2 minutes.

"Game Disconnected. Something went wrong" My personal favorite idiotic error message
        "Game Disconnected. Game or Server timeout"
        "You were disconnected from EA Online"
        "Cannot connect to the server"
        "Server Timed Out"

There are a few more. Been like this for 3 days, or pretty much since the patch came out.
        Were you fine before the patch came out? It sounds like the problem I had, I solved it by opening ports on my modem/router.

Comment

Yes, I was perfectly fine until this patch came out. Before patch, I can't remember ever seeing a disconnect. Occosionaly I'd get a BF3.exe is not responding, but that was maybe once a week. One out of every 50 games or so.

But now, I can't play a single game without a disconnect.

What PORTS should I open?

Comment

Originally posted by John Carr
            Yes, I was perfectly fine until this patch came out. Before patch, I can't remember ever seeing a disconnect. Occosionaly I'd get a BF3.exe is not responding, but that was maybe once a week. One out of every 50 games or so.

But now, I can't play a single game without a disconnect.

What PORTS should I open?

TCP: 80,443,9988, 20000-20100,22990,17502, 42127
            UDP: 3659, 14000-14016,22990-23006, 25200-25300

Comment

Working...
            X