Already getting tired of BF3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already getting tired of BF3.

Who would have thought? To me the game is boring. I can't sit more than an hour playing it. Does anyone else feel like this?

Re: Already getting tired of BF3.

Is it time for this already? Quick, someone tell us how BF3 is dead and how can it be saved?

Good thing MW3 came otu Stilla. Zips posted up a great video showing some skill playing on it and the Metascore for users are off the charts.

We havent played together Stilla, thats why youre bored.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Lol you so crazy CC. And no I will not be going to MW3. I am not saying it is dead. This is just a personal opinion and if opinions are not welcomed here anymore then adios.

Comment

Man i'm am 100% in the other direction. I can't get enough of this game. My 1st fps game was BF2, I know this is far from a comparison too it but this is way more my style than COD was. I cant get enough of having a good squad and teamwork and just rolling entire teams with just 1 good squad. So many people are numb to anything that isnt run shoot die run shoot die run shoot die. Not saying this is you OP just saying in general.

Comment

LOL, you so crazy stilla. My opinion is personal too. Hasta luego.

Comment

I was bored two weeks ago, when i could not see me playing this game for a equal time of bf2(1500+hrs).

Its the small maps,they offer only one type of gameplay(head on)

Big maps and this game could really be epic.
            Right now bc2 seems bigger on most maps.

On the plus side ,I now find im a expert pilot and have not experienced doing well in aircraft since 1942 days.I actually like the physics in the game.

Comment

You were "bored" before release.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                You were "bored" before release.
                Well with metro yes, i still struggle to get my disapoint chin off the floor on that map.

You will all thank me for being cynical one day! when the aliens land and you think there all cute.

Yeah !, you will thank me when there gnawing on your brain

Comment

I'm still having fun, but I don't see it lasting as long as BF2. The biggest problem is the maps IMO. When you have maps with set bottlenecks, you are going to have the same battles every time. The battles are intense and a lot of fun, but after a while, they just become stale. How long can you fight for the same alleyway in Grand Bazaar? Or camp the ticket area in Metro? The problem is a lack of variety.

In my opinion, they really should have brought back conquest assault. It spices up some of the maps significantly. They also needed to focus less on intense bottlenecks and more on varied gameplay. And night/weather versions of each map would have been great, as I've mentioned before.

To be the honest, one of the reasons that I keep coming back to play is the unlocks. The problem is that they don't last forever. Once you unlock an entire kit and get your favorite attachments for your favorite guns, there is nothing more you need to do in that class. I'm sure you could get 100 hours out of each, but I don't really feel the need to get 100 service stars or whatever. And the ranking system is way too short. Once you reach 45, there is nothing more to unlock apart from dogtags. And 45 isn't exactly hard to reach. The ranking system in BC2 was the perfect length IMO. It took me a while to get to 50, but it never felt unattainable as in BF2. The ranking in BF3 reminds me a lot of BF2142 except that they added a bunch of useless "prestige" ranks.
                  Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
                    To be the honest, one of the reasons that I keep coming back to play is the unlocks. The problem is that they don't last forever. Once you unlock an entire kit and get your favorite attachments for your favorite guns, there is nothing more you need to do in that class.
                    "Need to do"? I know its not new to BF3, but when did the focus of FPS games shift from the joy of killing random strangers to some sort of Pokemon variant?

I speed throug some specific unlocks because they allow me to play the class /vehicle better, not because they were the goal of playing that class.

Comment

Im personally loving every bit of it. Played just over 30 hours now and each night im squading up with my mates and having a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                        Im personally loving every bit of it. Played just over 30 hours now and each night im squading up with my mates and having a blast!
                        I envy you. None of my friends actually have it. One gave up his preorder because CoD was more his style (This kid has a fucking better GPU than me, and he is utilising it for a game with DX9? And another kick in the ribs is that he is planning on pirating BF3 when a multiplayer crack is out.) and others just fell on the fence with it.

Comment

Pirating BF3!? pirating cod is ok but BF3!?! where is Agent 47 when you need him!?

Anyways, i have been enjoying BF3 to the max, i get a good 2~4 hours or more each day, i love it so much that i am actually a lot more active in vehicles that i was BF2! to tell the God honest truth, the best 26 pounds + 179 (for GTX560ti) + 49 (8GB ddr3 ram) + 25 (Zalman cpu cooler) i have ever spent in my life...ever!

Plus there are many 24/7s out there that keep me in check, Canals, Kharg, Caspian, plus a side of Bazzar for the IFV action! as well as not to mention back to freaking karkand whcih i will lose all my life to, including skyrim, & Mass Effect 3.

So yeah all in all, BF3 will keep me playing for years, BF2 had, BFBC2 certainly had, and BF3 will definitely do the same. With my media degree i should be a journalist for the gaming industry, freelance.

Comment

Good luck pirating BF3, you can't even pirate a COD multiplayer before a new one is released.

As for the enjoyment of BF3 it's ok but I'm burned because of BC2 (and all the previous BF) and it's not that different. I'm with Anarchy we need bigger, more open maps with varied gameplay.

As for the reaching the max rank at 45 then going into prestige it's better than way even though it's not that different from going level 25 to 50 in BC2 (since you unlock everything at 25 in BC2), it's just a psychological effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                              Good luck pirating BF3, you can't even pirate a COD multiplayer before a new one is released.

As for the enjoyment of BF3 it's ok but I'm burned because of BC2 (and all the previous BF) and it's not that different. I'm with Anarchy we need bigger, more open maps with varied gameplay.

As for the reaching the max rank at 45 then going into prestige it's better than way even though it's not that different from going level 25 to 50 in BC2 (since you unlock everything at 25 in BC2), it's just a psychological effect.
                              I indirectly called him naive for thinking its that simple. No system is perfect but the game is built around battlelog, making it pretty much a singleplayer only game until someone makes unofficial servers.

Comment

Working...
                              X