X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Light getting nerfed

All I can say is thank god for that.

Demize99 Alan Kertz
    Tactical Light Reference imgur.com/FNuXE Before imgur.com/MkPxR After imgur.com/Z3E6I

Re: Tactical Light getting nerfed

Good, the portative sun beam was really annoying.

Comment

Much much better.

Comment

Still too bright in sunny areas, but much better. I wish they would just make it ineffective in the sun.
        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

I think that is a good adjustment. They are suppose to be very high powered lights. I know it wouldnt be quite the same in sun, but I can live with that much easier than what it is now.
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Okay, so now its ONLY to be used well in CQ. Thats understandable.

Comment

yea its tactical light not tactical nuke... doesn't need the brilliance of thousand suns

Comment

They also need to make the Phalanx on the carrier destructable for the US team. Im fine with its current power (though range a bit iffy for infantry, maybe it needs a cap to how low it can traverse) and people stealing it, but as of now its too OP if a russian steals it.

Comment

^ yeap,too many times have i been shot downbecause my stupid pilot in Mi-28 decides to go Carrier Raping.

Comment

and what about the HAX scope....I mean IRNV...........your at such a disadvantage anymore if you don't take it.......the majority of my deaths come from a guy with a INRV scope, the rest are some wookie hiding in the corner of the map or a mortar.......it's an absolutely painful grind getting to 100 kills before you can unlock it and turn on easy mode and bring yourself to a level playing field with the ability to see through pretty much everything.

Comment

yeh its a good change

luckily Demize has also said that IRNoobVision is also getting changed

should be more like it was in the beta

Comment

What if the IRNV was left as is, but made super sensitive to the Tac Light? Point your Tac Light as someone with an IRNV scope and there picture goes black for say, 30sec why it reboots, whatever reason you want to say. Makes the scope useless. Yeah, I know, you'd just end up with even more people using the Tac Light and we don't need that.

Comment

Working...
                        X