I wonder how long it'll take DICE/EA to patch this 100K XP exploit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how long it'll take DICE/EA to patch this 100K XP exploit

Has to be a HC server, two people in a squad, one with EOD bot, the other with repair kit. If it's even close to the video, they said it's 100,000 experience per round. That's nuts, simply nuts.

Re: I wonder how long it'll take DICE/EA to patch this 100K XP exploit

I doubt it has to be Hardcore, just looks like you need team damage on.

This kind of exploit wouldn't work if the other person got minus points for shooting at what is essentially a friendly vehicle.

Comment

Surely that would increase a person's SPM greatly. I'm very suspicious of people on my Servers with a SPM of over 1,000.

Regardless its something to look out for. And ban those taking part.

Comment

You mean they forgot to enable team vehicle damage?
        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Seriously why would people even do that, it takes the fun out of the game. Right now i am loving the ranking progression, takes me back to BF2 and BC2 i love when it takes a while to rank up not just purely ranks, but unlocks as well.

Comment

I remember exploits like this in prior games, like BF2. I also remember that it is against the forum rules to post exploits, I know I was warned during BF2 times for it. Then again, new board, new rules.

Comment

They've also left huge holes on the client side that lets the craziest cheats I've seen in modern fps games work.

People killing everyone on the opposite team with one c4 placed anywhere on the map... I've seen these guys go 200+ and 0 killing everyone as soon as they spawn in again.

Comment

Just like they did in MW- World at War.....................

Comment

Streaming Punkbuster is live and kicking HIND MI-24 on servers running it, it is epic to see hackers getting kicked and banned on load.

Comment

I really hope they all get banned, it would be obvious if they got 100,000 points, or even 50,000 repair points in 1 day.
                    PSN: Xclusiveitalian
                    Steam: Stryker
                    Origin: Xclusiveitalian
                    Twitch: Stryker218

Comment

I'm probably the only person here who doesn't see this as a problem. If a player doesn't care about the rank system, why should you try to make them? The unprecedented level of detail tracking in BattleLog makes it really obvious if you got your rank legitimately or you boosted. If you're shallow enough to need to pretend you got your rank legit, that's just a giant red flag we shouldn't be friends. If on the other hand, you boosted, and are open and honest about it. That says more to me that you're probably a well adjusted person I'll probably like gaming with.

Comment

There are several serious oversights in this game, and this is obviously one of them. Being able to damage and repair your own vehicle and get points for doing it is just rediculous. They had a similar bug in BF2 where you could repair a flipped boat, but they fixed that.

Remember, the game has only been out for a little over 2 weeks. It's still a baby. I'm sure these bugs will be fixed.

I say, take advantage of some of these exploits while you can. Get your free points now. Don't go overboard and make it obvious though. Get em now, because when these bugs are fixed, you'll probably wish you had got them when you had the chance.

Comment

Working...
                        X