No announcement yet.

[GUIDE] How not to be an assault noob!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] How not to be an assault noob!

Welcome to Stylosa's fantastic how not to be an assault noob guide. We go into detail on the best way to use all the class specific weapons and gadgets in the assault soldiers arsenal. Medi-pack, grenade launcher, smoke grenades, defibrillators, shotguns etc. Stylosa also discusses when it's best to take the grenade launcher over the medi-pack.

Please subscribe if this video helped you out!

Let me know how you play the assault, any crazed/mental tips?

Re: [GUIDE] How not to be an assault noob!

M320 = Metro in Conquest, especially from the russian side.

Comment

Hehe great tutorial! You are pretty entertaining to watch as i've watched all of them even though i play bf for a long time and i know most of that stuff x)

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
        Hehe great tutorial! You are pretty entertaining to watch as i've watched all of them even though i play bf for a long time and i know most of that stuff x)
        Yeah it's just basic stuff for each class, but I felt it needed to be covered. I've seen way to many people not dropping medi-packs/ammo crates......it drives me insane!

Comment

Some people are just fresh off the boat, they maybe have just started playing BF, or came from BFBC2. Honestly it drives me nuts to see people not cooperating. Thank God that in most games i had pretty good team work in vehicles such as co-gunner, driver positions. anywho great vid!

Comment

Working...
          X