how many player can play bf3 co op multiplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many player can play bf3 co op multiplayer

dont tell me its 2 when a squad can hold 4.....

Re: how many player can play bf3 co op multiplayer

It's two.

Comment

LAME! its 2011... seriously?

Comment

What does that have to do with anything? If you want more than two players, go play multiplayer. Or go play any other coop game out there with more than two players. It's their design decision. Not every game out there has to have 4 or more for co-op seeing as how it typically started out as just being two players in most games.

Comment

It used to be four but they changed it. It's hard to design a game that doesn't require four players, but at the same time, doesn't get too easy if you have four players, if you know what I mean. Most people won't be able to find four players, so they had to design the levels for 2 players. If they do this, then when four players play, it would probably be too easy.
          Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

See I would understand that console only has 2 player but come on a pc too? In my opinion it would be more fun and a lot more interesting with 4 players cause it gets often quiet and lonely (like a console) in there. That would be as sad as if gears of war coulnd not link nor go online with 4 player co op.
            And zips, what I mean by 2011 is that we are no longer in the nintendo days and people have more than 2 friends now a days.

Comment

play with more interesting people

Comment

Originally posted by Reddink
                See I would understand that console only has 2 player but come on a pc too? In my opinion it would be more fun and a lot more interesting with 4 players cause it gets often quiet and lonely (like a console) in there. That would be as sad as if gears of war coulnd not link nor go online with 4 player co op.
                And zips, what I mean by 2011 is that we are no longer in the nintendo days and people have more than 2 friends now a days.
                Well I dunno, you're the one complaining about being bored. LunaTik has it right, play with more interesting people, unless you're looking for interesting new 'friends' in BF3's coop or something.

Comment

I do miss the split screen days of Goldeneye for the N64 or when Halo first came out. I think those times are the most fun I have had with gaming. Ahh the memories.

Comment

It's two and make sure you unblock all net traffic; I use avast antivirus and I have to shut it down or it won't let me start a co-op mission.

Comment

"Drop 'em like liquid" with 4 players would be unfair as hell

Comment

just make it harder

Comment

Working...
                        X