Why do consoloids hate this game? -.-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do consoloids hate this game? -.-

Welcome. Sad thing for me is that I don't have friends who both play PC games and FPS games. Or can be bothered or have money for BF3...

Comment

Yeah i hear you Stevo, thing is in Bahrain the PC components are cheap as they are immediately converted from US dollars to Dinars and they cost nothing. Anyways the point of this thread is that there has been a lot of hate stemming from consoles and i just cant cope with it at times.

I know it sucks to not be able to play with friends, i am one of them, but you know playing online w/out friends is not that bad, i ahve been having some great BF sessions the past week, and specially with this new patch.

Comment

It's just too much to them. that is why a Battlefield player can easily pick up on cod and play even not liking the game very much and still do good, while the other way around it just wont work

Comment

^ must quote you, lol. I like the fact that us PC gamers are adaptable. My brother plays on both console and PC and pwns on both, same here how come i got the hang of BF3 using jets on inverted and getting kills whilst my friend cant and he has been a console since PS3 launch.

Comment

Working...
          X