Weapon list on Battlefield.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weapon list on Battlefield.com

Why don't make it as any other sniper? I got 1 hit kills with every sniper rifle in the beta, just make it punch through armor and heavy glasses like BF2 did, I don't see the unbalance issue here...

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
      That leads to the problem of people camping and not helping the team as much.
      Such snipers are more helpful than 6 people on each team waiting for the jets.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtMattBaker
        Why don't make it as any other sniper? I got 1 hit kills with every sniper rifle in the beta, just make it punch through armor and heavy glasses like BF2 did, I don't see the unbalance issue here...
        You know how easy Dice fold to the vocal minority when it comes to weapon balance. And how far they take it... It wont last. someone will want to unbalance it for the sake of "Balance"

Comment

Originally posted by SgtMattBaker
          Most people who wants a .50 does no want an anti material rifle, but a one-hit-kill everywhere sniper.
          And their suggestions for balancing it usually goes something like: "Make camping required".

A rifle that could punch through glass and thin armour would be fine, but you would get a ton of people whining because it still requires headshots.
          And the game would not benefit from campers that can kill you with one shot to the toe.

Comment

And we all know that shooting someone in the foot will eventually kill them.

I just want my G3A3 and if I could get the M320 attachment I would be a happy camper - no pun attended!!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator8
              And we all know that shooting someone in the foot will eventually kill them.
              LOL, in BF2, I'd die from falling down a 10 foot hill. I once died when I got out of a HUMVEE and touched the tire. I once died by walking into a tree. I died several times ejecting from a perfectly hovering Blackhawk.

And of coarse, on several ocassions, two choppers or jets would collide in the air, and of all places to fall, they'd fall directly on top of me.

Comment

Originally posted by John Carr
                LOL, in BF2, I'd die from falling down a 10 foot hill. I once died when I got out of a HUMVEE and touched the tire. I once died by walking into a tree. I died several times ejecting from a perfectly hovering Blackhawk.

And of coarse, on several ocassions, two choppers or jets would collide in the air, and of all places to fall, they'd fall directly on top of me.
                Karma is a bith, don't kill peapole in the game.

Comment

Working...
                X