Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jets make using AA pointless...

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
    You get all kinds of fun gameplay while disabled and spinning out of control; it's just the flight stick that gets funked up, everything else works and you can try to steer and crash into a tank or chopper, if you are disabeld they count as roadkill. You can even aim towards infantry, wich for some weird reason start showing up in your hud. The new definition of epic is "oh so you stingered me huh? eat flaming hull!". Totally doable btw.

the old kamikaze has been remedied......had many pilots already trying to ram me in either a tank or the mobile AA, they make a direct hit full speed, can even get me rolling over yet they only do about 2% damage.........the days of the battlefield kamikaze are over.

Comment

Then I got lucky yesterday, I did crush a tank but I didn't actually land on top of him, I hit the ground and skidded and my explosion must have killed it.

It's fun tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
        Then I got lucky yesterday, I did crush a tank but I didn't actually land on top of him, I hit the ground and skidded and my explosion must have killed it.

It's fun tough.
        if they can get you to roll over they have a chance but honestly out of probably 10 guys that have tried it on me only 1 succeeded and it was because i was already damaged from a tank and he didn't even get the kill, just a suicide.

The armor seems to land right on it's feet when it's rolled over, probably should not, i say if the other team is willing to sacrifice an aircraft to take out 1 piece of armor they should be allowed to get the kill, it's a tried and true battlefield tactic that ranks right up there in that "team sacrifice" category with the jehad jeep, loved and hated with equal passions by all since the BF42 demo.

Comment

AA is not useless, it sotps these guys:

Comment

man that video was awesome!

Comment

Working...
            X