Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caspain border, conquest 64 player server seen in browser.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Caspain border, conquest 64 player server seen in browser.

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
    With the line at the jets, it looks like a real Battlefield game

Crunch

until they start sniping each other out of the cockpit and forcing team-kills by standing on the runway it's not a true battlefield game!!! lolz :icon_salute_blue:

Comment

zh1nt0 published the password for Caspian Border map on the UK EA forums!

Quote:
      So I've seen the replies on the forums and I think you guys deserve the Caspian Border experience.

the password is: sexyelevator (yes I picked it).

Password will be changed again to something else at 18:00 CET.

Edit:

only works for the UK servers D:

Comment

I played so many rounds earlier

it was

IMMENSE

I spent a very long time whoring those jets as well get in one at the start and never die wahahaha

Comment

what is the password now? i cant get in with sexyelevator no mores must be 18:00 CET

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
            what is the password now? i cant get in with sexyelevator no mores must be 18:00 CET
            Someone said it was "Patience", but it hasnt been offically leaked.

Comment

sexyelevator

Comment

Its being changed on a regular basis.

They're getting selected people from the Community to test the map, but people keep leaking the password.

Comment

I got in when the password was Appletini about 45 minutes ago.

HOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLY CRAP it was good. THAT is what Battlefield is all about, not that crap Rush mode on Metro. They honestly should have made Caspian Border the default beta map.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
                    I got in when the password was Appletini about 45 minutes ago.

HOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLY CRAP it was good. THAT is what Battlefield is all about, not that crap Rush mode on Metro. They honestly should have made Caspian Border the default beta map.
                    Amen brother, remember the first time we got a taste of Omen in the BF2 demo. I had mentioned something similar to Crunch a little while ago.

Comment

Caspain is freakin' amazing... This crap is awesome!

Comment

Agree, Caspian should have been the default map, since I'm playing the beta on the 360 it's a no go for me. I hate metro, specially when it goes indoors.

BTW, SV98 +12x Scope + Bipod= sexytime

Can't wait till I get the m40, M98b seems out of reach during beta...

Comment

I'm guessing not many people go to the media section here: http://csnation.net/showthread.php?3...95#post3262895

Comment

yep, I spent all day yesterday playing Caspian, got to number 1 in jet kills unlocked the anti tank guided missile (now that is fun)

Caspian is what Battlefield is supposed to be like

Metro...well its not even a good Rush map, not sure I'll be able to go back and play that rubbish after experiencing the glory of Caspian

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
                              yep, I spent all day yesterday playing Caspian, got to number 1 in jet kills unlocked the anti tank guided missile (now that is fun)
                              The Javelin? How does it work? And what about the Stinger?

Comment

no the anti tank guided missile for jets

no javelin im afraid

it works a lot like the BF2 F15 copilot laser guided bombs, for the jet you switch mode like with heatseekers, you get sent to a camera under the nose of the plane that points at about a 45 degree angle toward the ground, it has a limited FOV and you still control the plane so is a bit disorientating

you get within range of a target and its highlighted as a red outline, you hover over and wait for a lock, then the square turns solid and you fire the missile, it flies toward the target and BOOM, so dam satisfying and a lovely explosion

the stinger, you basically bring up the scope, put the plane in it, it will have a box outline, it beeps for a bit while it locks, then when the square turns solid you fire the missile and off it goes

its fire and forget so you don't have to maitain a lock once you fire the missile

Comment

Working...
                                X