Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta key in hand, now the wait

Email showed up @ 10:16am EST.

I hate days like this when your schedule doesn't let you take the day off.

Re: Beta key in hand, now the wait

I am waiting for mine, then I have to download it which I am sure will be massive. At least I am not on DSL lol!

Comment

I had a key, it apparently expired. So I put in the key from having the MoH T1 edition. Now I can't join any server. It's apparently a huge bug for people in my particular situation that's already generated a five page thread on the battlelog forums.

... Woo...

Comment

I can smell the irony already. I predict this will take more than 2 days to fix.

Comment

Hmm, I have been waiting in a queue for well over an hour, and it is not telling me what spot in the queue I am in.... wonder if it is a beta bug.

Comment

It was expected ... or at least in my mind

If anyone comes across a 360 key, please be kind and share it with me. No PC beta for me

Comment

Bought BF 1942(all expan), BFV, BF2(all expan), BC1(ps3) & 2(PC) and BCV(PC) huge long time battlefield fan but no key for me, money talks!
              PSN: Xclusiveitalian
              Steam: Stryker
              Origin: Xclusiveitalian
              Twitch: Stryker218

Comment

well yeah you had to buy a non battlefield game... Funnily enough...

well I'm anticipating open so there is that. Tell me guys though, how long does it go for? Im working the next couple of days so I may only get a couple of hours a day with it

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                  well yeah you had to buy a non battlefield game... Funnily enough...

well I'm anticipating open so there is that. Tell me guys though, how long does it go for? Im working the next couple of days so I may only get a couple of hours a day with it
                  WHAT ARE THE DATES FOR THE BETA?
                  THE OPEN BETA STARTS SEPTEMBER 29TH ON XBOX 360, PLAYSTATION 3, AND PC. THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY PRE-ORDERED THE PC DIGITAL DOWNLOAD VERSION OF BATTLEFIELD 3 THROUGH ORIGIN OR OWN THE LIMITED/TIER 1 EDITION OF MEDAL OF HONOR FOR XBOX 360, PLAYSTATION 3 OR PC, WILL HAVE EARLY ACCESS STARTING ON SEPTEMBER 27TH. THE OPEN BETA ENDS ON OCTOBER 10TH.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Kool, thanks. Just figured that one out though when checking one of your news threads... but thanks again anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X