No announcement yet.

Article: Battlefield 3 Beta Q&A with Dice Community Manager Zh1nt0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caspian border is not the biggest map!!!Holy moly!!!!

Comment

I'd bet the dynamic weather and time would just be too much for the majority of servers to handle and give fluid gameplay, they have to take this kickass engine and then cripple it to operate with the current server providers who are only going to give people 1 core of a machine and that's if they pay top dollar.

I'd imagine this could be an inherently different or larger game if servers were going to provide quality over quantity. the game engine might be kick-ass, the server providers unfortunately are going to be the weakest link.

Comment

Re: Beta Q&A with zh1nt0

Originally posted by jimykx
        Yes they can have dynamic time in the engine, check 2:30 (Trailer for Frostbite 1.0):[/video]

Just dont know if they are going to use it or not, but to be honest that does not bother me, although some night maps would be fun
        The dynamic time was showing in a Frostbite 2.0 trailer I believe. But they did say early on that it wouldn't actually be in the game. They have also said there will be at least one night map.
        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Might want to change the wording on the FF.
          Originally posted by Demize
          Friendly Fire misunderstanding: FF is Off by default, On by default in Hardcore. Server option as well. Spread the word.

Comment

Re: Article: Battlefield 3 Beta Q&A with Dice Community Manager Zh1nt0

No bombs on jets

No counter for knife attack

Comment

Working...
            X