X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the Beta D:

Anyone else getting really impatient waiting for the Beta? :bebored:|

Re: Where is the Beta D:

Ask Zh1nt0, I dont think anyone has asked him this yet. Just send him a quick tweet.

I wouldnt say impatient, but I am getting excited because its getting closer. I wouldnt be surprised if we didnt hear something this week.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

only 12 days left in September.
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

We'll get it, about a week before BF3 comes out. I guess this is to make sure that people can't play the BETA and then decide to cancel their game (since most cancellations can take between 3-7 business days). The really funny thing is that the game has gone to production (presses, what ever), so what we are going to get is the final version and not really a beta, heck the alpha was more like a beta. A game generally speaking goes gold 3-6 months before release so it can be printed onto discs, this is also why there are so many day one patches. These days beta just means glorified demo.

Comment

the thing is that i want to make my limited edition preorder after playing the beta xD

Comment

Looking like its going to be 29th Sept.. though I would have preferred it last week.. Instead now a 2 week beta then 2 weeks for them to make a patch to fix all the problems instead of them being dealt with before the launch.

Comment

bah who cares i'm not in beta cuz i bought it from direct2drive... bahhhh

Comment

Once again DICE can't deliver on time. I will even be surprised if they can keep their official release date of October 25th. If they do the game won't be finished. Remember when they at first said a November release date and changed it to October when MW3 announced their release date. The word RUSHED comes to mind. I have even read of people playing the beta on the PS3 at Gamesfest and the destruction wasn't even in the beta.

Comment

maybe they ought to push it back if they're not ready...

Comment

The beta is ready. They were playing the PS3 open beta at Gamefest or whatever it was called. They are just holding off on releasing it.
                    Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

But the Beta was supposed to have been ready early September which tells me they ran into some problems with the game.

Comment

No, it was never supposed to be early September. That was only assumed from a tweet by Battlefield that said about the beta coming early September. zh1nt0 retracted that tweet the next day (he does the Battlefield tweets too) and said that didn't mean anything at all.
                        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                          bah who cares i'm not in beta cuz i bought it from direct2drive... bahhhh
                          The Beta is open, the preorder bonus is only 48 hours early access.
                          So start caring ;-)

Comment

I envy you guys, I won't be able to play the beta since my current PC can't handle it.

I suppose that in Beta stage EA won't have problem with people recording it and uploading it right?

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                              The Beta is open, the preorder bonus is only 48 hours early access.
                              So start caring ;-)
                              not open in the sense it is open to everyone...
                              like the first beta test i prolly wont even get picked!
                              bah~

Comment

Working...
                              X