Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of TDM in Battlefield 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of TDM in Battlefield 3?

Team Death Match is in this Battlefield. It hasnt been around since 1942. The player count on it for both PC and console is 24. No vehicles and available with Hardcore mode.

So what do you think of the return of this mode with the options DICE has made for it?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: What do you think of TDM in Battlefield 3?

I don't mind it. I do like some easy no thinking required TDM games from time to time, and it keeps the lone wolf kill whores in their right place.

Comment

I dont like it. Take the objectives and vehicles out of BF, and you have COD.
      Just like SP, I fear they will waste time designing and balancing something that you can get from any generic shooter.
      I am sure it will be very popular with the console FPS crowd, so it will get even greater focus in BF4.

Comment

Its nice to have the option.

only at tdm.

Comment

Conquest only. The addition of other game modes can only hurt the design of conquest maps since the map has to work for all possible game modes.

Comment

Its nice to have the option.

Although it would better if we could increase the amount of players to 32, I think 64 is too much.

The amount of game modes and different player amounts its making things difficult as you wont be able to have 1 32 Slot Server running 3 modes,, 24 man yes but the Conquest rounds might end up lasting a long time. (Depends on Ticket amounts and if they can be changed of course).

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
              I dont like it. Take the objectives and vehicles out of BF, and you have COD.
              That's the point! More costomers, more $$$$, om nom, nom!!

Comment

I have my own opinion that I will mention below: As soon as the list is no full with "TDM/KARKAND 24/7 SERVER" i'm ok. Still, We will see once it comes out

Comment

I reserve my opinion until the actual game comes out and I'm able to play it.

Comment

Its OK to say some reasons why you like or dont like it. This isnt going to DICE to make them change their minds or anything.

I suppose I can understand waiting until the game comes out, but its TDM, how different or game breaking can it be? Thats like the first game mode ever invented for FPS closely followed by death match/free for all.

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I don't intend to play it but its nice to have the option of course and hopefully it will attract some of the CoD players out of conquest/rush etc

I hope to find a 32man ish server running a Rush/Conquest mix in the final game

Comment

I dont personally like it. BF for me has always been objective driven with vehicle combat. Having TDM just turns it into pointless running and gunning with no real teamwork or goal orientation.

Comment

If it makes it a better COD, then by all means.

Comment

I think its a good idea. way to many people play battlefield as tdm anyways, why not give them their own space and hopefully find more team player's on conquest. I wish they find a way to do titian mode. The more ways to play the better

Comment

I don't mind it as an option.

I probably won't play it too often as BF for me is Conquest. I also don't play Rush. Maybe once in a while I will play TDM though if I want to take a break from conquest and just have some mindless killing. But for the rest of the time, since I don't have to play it, I'm fine. Plus it helps get players who focus on killing away from conquest.
                              Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Working...
                              X