Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

Originally posted by -Shifty-
    I think shotguns should be 1-hit-kill more often. They're pathetically under powered in most games, and in Call of Duty the buckshot magically disappears around 15 meters.
    I have only really used shotguns in the latest 3 BF games, BF2142, BC2 and BF:P4F.
    But they were very powerfull in those games

Comment

Originally posted by menace-uk-
      Good Job they are all FREE then isn't it.
      Fair enough

The items are still crap though,

Originally posted by Vreki
      I have only really used shotguns in the latest 3 BF games, BF2142, BC2 and BF:P4F.
      But they were very powerfull in those games
      I haven't tried P4F, but BC2 and 2142 did a good job. I keep thinking back on COD. Since that's the only game I can play now. I have to go to a gaming center and pay $4/h or $7/2h to play Call of Duty which is the only decent game they have there.

Comment

sure they will be free for everyone........4 months after everyone that got them initially has had time with the balance advantage to rank their player up.....I'm just sayin........it is kinda an unfair advantage and for preordering from a certain retailer you get to sustain that advantage for a few months. it's a paid for in game advantage if I've ever seen one, this one just comes with a few month exclusive rental service.

of-course a smart player can overcome those perks fairly easily but put those perks in the hands of a truly good player and you have an advantage.

Comment

It will be released to everyone on November 25th, so exactly a month after release.

Anyway, I had this video and the new MW3 trailer cued up. I watched the BF3 trailer first and loved it. Needless to say, the MW3 trailer destroyed any good feelings I had.
          Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
            Fair enough

The items are still crap though,
            To you maybe but I like the Dao and the PK 88. I ain't much for Sniping but those who are will love the flash suppressor.

Is the SKS a Sniper ? Isn't it described as a battle rifle in BF 3 , what is the difference ?

Comment

Originally posted by menace-uk-
              Is the SKS a Sniper ? Isn't it described as a battle rifle in BF 3 , what is the difference ?
              In BF sniper rifles have a huge penalty when used unscoped, intended to make them unsuitable for CQB.

Comment

Working...
              X