Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

    http://www.youtube.com/battlefield#p/u/0/G-ukxgldpOo

  • #2
    Re: Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

    Love it.

    Dao slow mo in train car. Hellz Yeah.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

      Tha DAO12 looks to be a one-shot kill. That is going to be nasty

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

        would not like to be up close to that shot gun lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

          Originally posted by Vreki
          Tha DAO12 looks to be a one-shot kill. That is going to be nasty
          Only at pretty close range and only with that Flachette Ammo.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

            Yes, but usually only the pump-action shotguns will do that in BF

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

              Every video I watch on that channel I have to change my pants afterward.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

                Fantastic video, this just makes me want to preorder that much more- now just to decide where to order from...

                Anyone else notice that they decided to release this right after the MW3 multiplayer reveal trailer

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

                  what ever happened to none of this stuff will provide a ingame advantage? that flash suppressor is a huge advantage!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

                    Originally posted by *FMJ*Power
                    what ever happened to none of this stuff will provide a ingame advantage? that flash suppressor is a huge advantage!
                    I'm going to be using that A LOT. I loved using suppressors when I did play MW2. Practically invisible when sniping.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

                      Originally posted by DTPleeoswald
                      I'm going to be using that A LOT. I loved using suppressors when I did play MW2. Practically invisible when sniping.

                      yea, that's the feeling I got from that trailer, will give that person just a few more crucial seconds before they are spotted........I still cant justify it being worth the $15 more premium price tag when D2D has it for $45 with the coupon code.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

                        I think shotguns should be 1-hit-kill more often. They're pathetically under powered in most games, and in Call of Duty the buckshot magically disappears around 15 meters.

                        I'm not hyped for the Type 88, it's an M249, so I'm not dishing out more cash for it. Who needs the DAO when there's that sexypants Remington 870. Flash suppressor? Meh

                        I don't think any of these items are worth much to be honest.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

                          From what it sounds like the Physical Warfare pack comes free with a preorder- and sometime post-release it will be unlocked for everyone so unless I am mistaken no one will be "dishing out more cash" for the pack. Its just who gets it first.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

                            Originally posted by *FMJ*Power
                            what ever happened to none of this stuff will provide a ingame advantage? that flash suppressor is a huge advantage!
                            Will be released later on as FREE DLC.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

                              Originally posted by -Shifty-
                              I think shotguns should be 1-hit-kill more often. They're pathetically under powered in most games, and in Call of Duty the buckshot magically disappears around 15 meters.

                              I'm not hyped for the Type 88, it's an M249, so I'm not dishing out more cash for it. Who needs the DAO when there's that sexypants Remington 870. Flash suppressor? Meh

                              I don't think any of these items are worth much to be honest.
                              Good Job they are all FREE then isn't it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X