Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

The official YouTube channel for the #Battlefield franchise. ESRB rating: MATURE (17+) with Blood, Strong Language and Violence.

Re: Sweet Physical warfare pack in action

Love it.

Dao slow mo in train car. Hellz Yeah.

Comment

Tha DAO12 looks to be a one-shot kill. That is going to be nasty

Comment

would not like to be up close to that shot gun lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
          Tha DAO12 looks to be a one-shot kill. That is going to be nasty
          Only at pretty close range and only with that Flachette Ammo.

Comment

Yes, but usually only the pump-action shotguns will do that in BF

Comment

Every video I watch on that channel I have to change my pants afterward.

Comment

Fantastic video, this just makes me want to preorder that much more- now just to decide where to order from...

Anyone else notice that they decided to release this right after the MW3 multiplayer reveal trailer

Comment

what ever happened to none of this stuff will provide a ingame advantage? that flash suppressor is a huge advantage!

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power
                    what ever happened to none of this stuff will provide a ingame advantage? that flash suppressor is a huge advantage!
                    I'm going to be using that A LOT. I loved using suppressors when I did play MW2. Practically invisible when sniping.

Comment

Originally posted by DTPleeoswald
                      I'm going to be using that A LOT. I loved using suppressors when I did play MW2. Practically invisible when sniping.

yea, that's the feeling I got from that trailer, will give that person just a few more crucial seconds before they are spotted........I still cant justify it being worth the $15 more premium price tag when D2D has it for $45 with the coupon code.

Comment

I think shotguns should be 1-hit-kill more often. They're pathetically under powered in most games, and in Call of Duty the buckshot magically disappears around 15 meters.

I'm not hyped for the Type 88, it's an M249, so I'm not dishing out more cash for it. Who needs the DAO when there's that sexypants Remington 870. Flash suppressor? Meh

I don't think any of these items are worth much to be honest.

Comment

From what it sounds like the Physical Warfare pack comes free with a preorder- and sometime post-release it will be unlocked for everyone so unless I am mistaken no one will be "dishing out more cash" for the pack. Its just who gets it first.

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power
                            Will be released later on as FREE DLC.

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
                              I think shotguns should be 1-hit-kill more often. They're pathetically under powered in most games, and in Call of Duty the buckshot magically disappears around 15 meters.

I'm not hyped for the Type 88, it's an M249, so I'm not dishing out more cash for it. Who needs the DAO when there's that sexypants Remington 870. Flash suppressor? Meh

I don't think any of these items are worth much to be honest.
                              Good Job they are all FREE then isn't it.

Comment

Working...
                              X