Origin issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Origin issues

Soooo i'm having these wierd issues with Origin. Before downloading origin i logged into EA to reset my password( for the second time -_-) and after reseting it EA apparently redirected me to "My games" and BFBC2 and MOH showed up. I was surprised, both because neither BF2142 nor BF2 showed up, but that wouldnt be such a problem, since both are old games and i guess i registered them way before origin and all of this beeing created, and i was also surprised because i have never bought MOH, neither online nor digitally, so how come this is telling me that MOH

Then i dowloaded origin, and this second problem showed up. I went to "activate game code" and i managed to successfully add BFBC2 to it, but then it would allways reject my BF2142 and BF2 cdkey. Are you guys able to activate bf2 and bf2142?!??! cause i am not :emot-gonk:

Re: Origin issues

older game keys don't work. the earliest ea game i got origin to take was bfbc2. anything older then that won't take.

Comment

Last time I looked 2142 was on there but I just reset my password and didn't think to look. Will check when I get home from work.

Comment

alright guys, thanks

Comment

If EA doesn't take your key contact there support and they will activated it, there is also a hard to find alternative portal for older keys, but I haven't found it without being directly linked to it.

Comment

ok ranger, ill try to contact their support. it's not really something that bothers me i just thought it was wierd. Any thoughts on me having MoH at "My Games" without having bought it?

Comment

Were you in the beta perhaps?

Comment

Lool right! i managed to get a key at like the last 2 or 3 days of beta, i guess that's it

Comment

Working...
                X