Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone tell me the fate of Carmine in Gears 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone tell me the fate of Carmine in Gears 3?

I can't wait for Gears 3 and I was just previously watching some trailers than suddenly remembered that I ordered a shirt for my avatar to save Clay Carmine. It's been awhile and I can't seem to Google any real answer on the net so I was wondering if anyone in here found out if they have release the official word on Clay Carmine yet?

Anywho, I think that Clay Carmine shouldn't die and if he does die I want him to have an epic death. I really wish they won't kill him because it saddens me that almost all the brothers are dead and it reminds me of Saving Private Ryan where Matt Daemon was the last bro left alive.

Plus look at this beast! Does this dood look like he can die? (Maybe seeing how bad azz Tai was and even he broke down)

Re: Can someone tell me the fate of Carmine in Gears 3?

Never played gears of war is it worth it? is it even on pc?

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
      Never played gears of war is it worth it? is it even on pc?
      The first one was, but the second never made it.

Comment

The entire Carmine family returns as Zombies as the final end boss(es) for Gears 3.

As for a real response: They haven't officially announced anything yet. Maybe at E3, maybe not til the game launches.

As for those asking of Gears 1/2 were good. Yes, they were enjoyable, the SP at least. Nothing super great, but enjoyable for a bit. I'm going to end up getting Gears 3 to finish the story. The MP in the games hasn't been all that good. I think I actually played and enjoyed the Gears 3 beta more than I ever played of the Gears 1/2 MP total.

Comment

so they made the first one on pc and then stopped? that sucks, from the videos ive seen the multiplayer from the third one is looking awesome

Comment

I've tested the beta of the 3 (my bro pre ordered it) and it's good, I wasn't too fond of the Gears 1/2 mp too. Both SP are definitely enjoyable even now but lacks something to make it really good (too linear I think, and not enough of story except "omg some strange guys from the center of earth are invading us").

As for Carmine I heard he will lives, but I'm not 100% sure. But he looks badass, if he dies he will have an epic death.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
              I've tested the beta of the 3 (my bro pre ordered it) and it's good, I wasn't too fond of the Gears 1/2 mp too. Both SP are definitely enjoyable even now but lacks something to make it really good (too linear I think, and not enough of story except "omg some strange guys from the center of earth are invading us").

As for Carmine I heard he will lives, but I'm not 100% sure. But he looks badass, if he dies he will have an epic death.
              When I played Gears 1, I barely remember any of the storyline. All I knew was to keep moving and find something something.
              Gears 2 was pretty good, I enjoyed it a lot more than 1 and it actually had cut scenes and introductions and a firm idea of your mission although not too much.
              Never-the-less Gear series are great and the co-op story mode is awesome. The gameplay is unique and chainsaw gunssss!!! ^_^

And I think you're right infernalis, I do hope that if they kill him perhaps they will save the fourth brother in another Gears game.

Comment

Working...
              X