Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it me or.....

The SP vs MP debacle is like this:

BF2= couple million copies for PC. DICE and EA make a couple dozen million dollars.
    CoD starting with MW = couple million copies for PC, PS3 and XBOX each, hundreds of millions of dollars made.

I can see why EA and DICE decided to test the waters before comitting for a full true BF game for multiplatform. I mean, wouldn't you? even if you still came second place, you'd be a couple hundred million dollars richer.

One thing to keep in mind tough; back when DICE made BF2 they were kings of FPS multiplayer; BF2 2 million and change sales were nothing to sneeze at. CoD sells that alone in the first week of launch now.

Comment

Re: Is it me or.....

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
      The SP vs MP debacle is like this:

BF2= couple million copies for PC. DICE and EA make a couple dozen million dollars.
      CoD starting with MW = couple million copies for PC, PS3 and XBOX each, hundreds of millions of dollars made.

I can see why EA and DICE decided to test the waters before comitting for a full true BF game for multiplatform. I mean, wouldn't you? even if you still came second place, you'd be a couple hundred million dollars richer.

One thing to keep in mind tough; back when DICE made BF2 they were kings of FPS multiplayer; BF2 2 million and change sales were nothing to sneeze at. CoD sells that alone in the first week of launch now.
      True true, I think battlefield is going to gain back the crown because most PC gamers are a little tired of COD and Black ops.

Comment

Working...
      X