Online Game Types?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Online Game Types?

Like I said though, if they kept commander it would have been funny on console to see noobs going up to supply drops thinking they work like in CoD.

Comment

Re: Online Game Types?

Originally posted by Vreki
      The thing is, I fear the newcomers to BF will never get to play the "true" BF gamemodes if the familiar TDM is available.
      They might try a few rounds of conquest and become confused, but instead of sticking around and learning they will just go back to TDM.

On the other hand, those we lose due to lack of TDM were not likely to play objective based gamemodes anyway.
      Exactly. I know its not a straight Battlefield game, but look at BC2. You can tell who the CoD players are and who the BF players are. They will do this with BF anyway thinking the same thing and then either get tired and leave or continue on their path of whatever.

Im not saying they should add all the COD stuff like perks and all that either. Im just saying that having a TDM type game with squads and commander and the BF stuff may help. I mean, its conquest with no flags. Yeah, there is no objective other than kill, but smarter ones will learn to revive and to resupply and so on.

Or maybe not. Its not a big deal to me either way and I doubt it will be included in BF as its not BF style, but its good for discussion.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
      X