Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here at TGN plays 2142 again since the new patch came out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here at TGN plays 2142 again since the new patch came out?

Who here at TGN plays 2142 again since the new patch came out? If you do post your in game name here and I will add you.

Re: Who here at TGN plays 2142 again since the new patch came out?

OH YEAH.
    jimykx

add!

Comment

Yup came back
      No more BC2 for me ...

ign: secondVISION

Comment

I'll start playing again this weekend.

Username is Ptoliporthos... I think. It's been a long time. I'll have to check haha.

Comment

i've been playing.
          minmaster

Comment

Jake you should jump in our Vent server and play with me. I was always bad at 2142, never played it much.

Comment

I would be but I lost my CD key. I'm waiting till it releases on Steam, if it does.

Comment

Mine is Stilla-Killa.

Are you guys having fun with it again? Or is it showing its age?

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                  Jake you should jump in our Vent server and play with me. I was always bad at 2142, never played it much.
                  I'd be done with that. Probably not going to have a chance to play until Friday night.

Comment

Oh. Yea, well I have to install and I won't be home all weekend.

Comment

i just hit 2000 hrs of total gameplay the other day!

anyone else play 2000 hrs?

Comment

I never even owned 2142 I think I was pushed away after I was initially disappointed and annoyed with BF2.

Comment

Need to get 2142 sometime...

Comment

oh my i just checked my hours....

3755 hours in total :shock:
                            2337 hours in the gunship

my alias is x=FAST=x add me so i can kill you in the air

If you do add me, make sure you mention you are from TGN forum or i tend to ignore them :P

Comment

Lol, I am not far from the 2k as well. I still remember when I used to have 150 hours and posted on this forum when it was well active!

Comment

Working...
                              X