No announcement yet.

heavy metal and harvest day (conquest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: heavy metal and harvest day (conquest)

Harvest Day has enough objects such as trees buildings and barns to keep Line of Sight down a bit. Also, the creek running through it combined with the hills give enough elevation changes to help limit the armors field of view from certain areas. I honestly think if you add a few more outcropping of trees, a couple of barns, rock walls, and some hedgerows to limit the line of sight on Heavy Metal it might play better for some people. Personally i like the level but then again i don't mind the spawns and long walks that happen on that map since I was so used to it from the BF2 Days. I think a Dusk version of Heavy Metal with Fog rolling in might be fun as well.
    "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Harvest Day is so much fun... if you're in a tank.

Comment

At least you have some spaces to flank. I also love playing Jihad buggy on this map.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
          The maps are too big for BFBC2.

I switch servers when it comes to these maps, no point playing them, it is just a sniper fest.
          No the maps are too big for you,not BC2..I kinda enjoy not spawning 20 feet infront of the enemy.

Originally posted by Infernalis
          At least you have some spaces to flank. I also love playing Jihad buggy on this map.
          this.. no choke points

Comment

Working...
          X